Please login or register. April 29, 2017, 10:18:21 PM

Author Topic: GUNS 2 ROSES - UK'S NO1 GNR TRIBUTE BAND  (Read 21305 times)

Dungolf

• Bedouin
    • http://www.Dunleavyrocks.com
Re: GUNS 2 ROSES - UK'S NO1 GNR TRIBUTE BAND
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2007, 02:28:06 AM »
I applaud your efforts, but man I sound more like Axl than you. Write your own stuff.

G2R_AXL

• A Stranger We Met
    • http://www.guns2roses.co.uk
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2007, 12:59:14 PM »
I applaud your efforts, but man I sound more like Axl than you. Write your own stuff.

Cheers dude! But as for my sound... Damn you've uncovered my secret. I can't sing and we play to deaf audiences thats how we got so big. I hope people don't start to hate us for that. :D
What you worked that out by seeing a few dodgy Youtube videos? Thats amazing! Good on ya. Though it ain't just down to how dead on you sound, image and charisma also goes a long way. ;) Checked your site, sounds good! You sound like the dude from the Kaiser Cheifs.

I don't write my own stuff i'm not in an original band. I work in film and tv and don't have a lot of time to start something else up. Though the keyboard player Crash has a really good original band check em out :)... www.myspace.com/vytlsyne 

ktallett

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2007, 09:52:22 PM »
i was wondering. hope you dont mind me asking. how old are you all roughly?

the_relic

• All Geared Up
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2007, 01:47:00 AM »
yeah yeah! whatever you say dude! So your saying if a space came up for you to be in a band like this you'd say "no"? yeah right!! Doesn't look like you good much else going on besides! :lol:

What a queer.

Clearly an ass kisser.

Dungolf

• Bedouin
    • http://www.Dunleavyrocks.com
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2007, 02:42:48 AM »
Ok, I might be wrong, I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt. Put on some quality recordings so we can all hear how you truely sound. T

vikkirose

• Troubled Heart
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2007, 01:43:01 PM »
Ok, I might be wrong, I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt. Put on some quality recordings so we can all hear how you truely sound. T

Why should he have to dude? Have you been on their site? They are already one of the biggest GNR tributes there has ever been and they have a massive fanbase the world over. I'm a big fan and i ain't even seen them live yet lol. Who are you at the end of the day to demand shit? Do you think he thinks you're opinion is really that important? He sounds good enough for the band to be able to get as big as it is. That all speaks for itself. You can see what they've achieved on their site. If the guy didn't sound remotely like Axl they wouldn't even be getting booked and Adler and New GNR would've certainly kept their distance in 06. Everyone i know who has seen them has really enjoyed them. I'm going to see them for the first time next Friday and i will give an "honest" review on here for you all as well.
Seems despite the fact you have you're own band you're still a jealous anal fan that has pick holes in someones success. If you wanna critcise and compare a tribute singer to Axl on a cd then thats you're problem.

ktallett

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2007, 02:14:50 PM »
^^^^^ i agree except for the fact he didnt have to have talent to get there as shown by kylie, madonna and any other mass produced band. i always agree with the fact that being in your own band writing brand new music is better than any tribute act. but as he has explained he hasnt the time to put into that so thats fair enough and as he is good at this then why not. ive seen some other tribute acts (queen,led zepp and beatles) and i cant seem to say whether i like the or not its really strange when you see them like when you know what the real thing is like.  to argue with someone else on here dont remember who said it i agree with whoever said i wouldnt be in a tribute band as i definatly wouldnt either. ok id like to play with adler but i wouldnt want to play with him whilst dressed up as another member of gnr. a tad sad. especially as adler is probably day dreaming about the real original gnr infront of him whilst playing. nothing can beat your own style and music. nothing.

nemo

• It Was A Long Time With Me
  • ..floog...?
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2007, 05:05:09 PM »
Why should he have to dude? Have you been on their site? They are already one of the biggest GNR tributes there has ever been and they have a massive fanbase the world over. I'm a big fan and i ain't even seen them live yet lol. Who are you at the end of the day to demand shit? Do you think he thinks you're opinion is really that important? He sounds good enough for the band to be able to get as big as it is. That all speaks for itself. You can see what they've achieved on their site. If the guy didn't sound remotely like Axl they wouldn't even be getting booked and Adler and New GNR would've certainly kept their distance in 06. Everyone i know who has seen them has really enjoyed them. I'm going to see them for the first time next Friday and i will give an "honest" review on here for you all as well.
Seems despite the fact you have you're own band you're still a jealous anal fan that has pick holes in someones success. If you wanna critcise and compare a tribute singer to Axl on a cd then thats you're problem.

Seriously, what the fuck is your problem with everything?  Get a life, please, for your own sake

vikkirose

• Troubled Heart
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2007, 06:29:36 PM »
Seriously, what the fuck is your problem with everything?  Get a life, please, for your own sake

I just say what i think and speak my mind just like the rest of you!
I just i seem to touch a few more nerves when i express myself. Sorry i didn't realise everyone was so insecure.
My problem is the blatent jealousy you people have for people that are doing well for themselves. I've never seen any forum like it. You love to bitch and critcise but you can't take it when someone starts on at one of you.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 06:31:55 PM by vikkirose »

Karin_Sixx

• All Geared Up
  • What A Piece Of Ass
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2007, 06:48:43 PM »
You love to bitch and critcise but you can't take it when someone starts on at one of you.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
Quote from: 2NaFish
I Love Karin Sixx

nemo

• It Was A Long Time With Me
  • ..floog...?
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »
Sorry i didn't realise everyone was so insecure.

It's not that people are insecure, I just find your hero worshipping of a tribute band to the point where you start slinging abuse and accusations of jealousy at anyone who doesn't think they're the greatest thing ever to arrive on planet music to be slightly disturbing and very lame

ktallett

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2007, 07:02:22 PM »
adler also probably worships this band too

vikkirose

• Troubled Heart
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2007, 07:31:23 PM »
Pot. Kettle. Black.

karin
I'd say thats vice versa. FYI i have never once posted about you until you joined in a pic discussion yesterday, I never mentioned or referenced you before that.
Seems you just love to always be in the thick of things though. Once that stuff started yesterday you posted all over the topic babbling and defending yourself etc etc. I've stood up for every criticism of myself and i stand up for my friends.

Ps* With regards to your previous post... hanging out with Bumblefoot, Pittman and Ferrer is not classed as hanging out with GNR. Hanging out with Axl is hanging out with GNR and not some meet and greet 5 second thing.

nemo
As for worshipping a tribute band I have never said they are the greatest thing ever. I've not seen them yet but i've spoke to some of them online and they are nice people and the band is obviously successful. All the guy has done is promote his band in a music section of the board so why do people go out of their way to bitch about it.

G2R_AXL

• A Stranger We Met
    • http://www.guns2roses.co.uk
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2007, 07:39:31 PM »
This is all total bollocks. Can we stop this shit over my post please.
I made this post 2 years ago to promote my band thats all.
I don't mind the odd question but not a massive argument.

ps* Karin its www.myspace.com/guns2rosesuk  :)

Karin_Sixx

• All Geared Up
  • What A Piece Of Ass
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2007, 07:41:43 PM »
karin
I'd say thats vice versa. FYI i have never once posted about you until you joined in a pic discussion yesterday, I never mentioned or referenced you before that.
Seems you just love to always be in the thick of things though. Once that stuff started yesterday you posted all over the topic babbling and defending yourself etc etc. I've stood up for every criticism of myself and i stand up for my friends.

Ps* With regards to your previous post... hanging out with Bumblefoot, Pittman and Ferrer is not classed as hanging out with GNR. Hanging out with Axl is hanging out with GNR and not some meet and greet 5 second thing. 

You said something about one of my friends in that topic, basically she didn't have anything to flaunt, when I know what she looks like, and she really does.

I actually know Gav, the singer to this band, so when we were talking it actually had nothing to do with you whatsoever.

And when I met Axl, it was not some "meet and greet thing", I spent a while talking to him and even his manager, Beta, so really, don't say anything unless you know the facts. I've also spend a fair amount of time with Dizzy because he's friends with several of my friends and he plays keyboards for another friends band, actually.

Whether or not you like it Bumblefoot, Pittman and Ferrer are all members of GN'R. But I've also met VR so, I have most of the original members covered.

ps* Karin its www.myspace.com/guns2rosesuk  :)

Cheers
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 07:43:29 PM by Karin_Sixx »
Quote from: 2NaFish
I Love Karin Sixx