Please login or register. August 16, 2017, 06:12:47 PM

Author Topic: GUNS 2 ROSES - UK'S NO1 GNR TRIBUTE BAND  (Read 22069 times)

G2R_AXL

• A Stranger We Met
    • http://www.guns2roses.co.uk
Re: GUNS 2 ROSES - UK'S NO1 GNR TRIBUTE BAND
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 03:13:36 AM »
Ahh i know who you are...
You mean to say playing to thousands of GNR fans and mingling with members of GNR is sad???? Shit i think i might have to give it all up now you've said that  :'( :'( :'(

Jealousy will get you no where kid!!!  ;)

Tell you what is sad Julien...

Its jealous losers that have nothing better to do than photoshop their head on Axl's body like you've done on your myspace..

Or maybe saying your Izzy Stradlin on the London Gumtree site like you've also done...

http://www.gumtree.com/london/74/15120074.html
  :lol:

Get yourself a band. Do something like play some gigs and then maybe i'll listen to your comments! In the meantime keep your bitchin to yourself! :finger:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 03:17:58 AM by G2R_AXL »

vikkirose

• Troubled Heart
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 03:28:47 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fuckin' twat! Hahahaha!

Caught red-handed mate!  :idea: Major envious gimp alert! :idea: Fuckin' hilarious! He fucking wishes he could be doing all that...

As for you G2R_Axl, good job, you look pretty authentic. I'll have to come see you sometime... ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 03:40:44 AM by vikkirose »

vikkirose

• Troubled Heart
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 04:13:52 AM »
ps*

The gumtree ad has since been modified so i'm guessing he saw your post already dude! hahahaha  :D  :nod:

Julien

• Used To Do A Little
  • Got sarcasm?
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 04:51:09 AM »
The only difference being MY tongue is firmly in cheek.
Something to do with sarcasm which in fact, is stated over there on the left.

As of the 'being jealous', bitch please...
I have no desire of becoming a successful copycat thank you, but each to their own.
The irony being I even went to see your band in London at the Astoria a couple of years ago I believe.

PS - I am indeed looking for a band, for which I'd like to be playing rhythm guitar and my favourite band being GN'R, you do the maths regarding the Izzy joke. So thanks for bringing that up as maybe someone on the boards will be interested?

vikkirose

• Troubled Heart
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 08:59:01 AM »
yeah yeah! whatever you say dude! So your saying if a space came up for you to be in a band like this you'd say "no"? yeah right!! Doesn't look like you good much else going on besides! :lol:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:04:46 PM by vikkirose »

ktallett

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 09:36:28 AM »
i have too be honest it is a touch sad. its really cool n i am a bit jealous of u minglig wit gnr members but i would personally prefer to be in a band with their own music n play gigs with that instead of just copy n dressing up like them. its all a bit too 'stars in their eyes' for me.

G2R_AXL

• A Stranger We Met
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 01:47:13 PM »
Fair point and each to their own mate. But were GNR fans plus professional actors and musicians who put the 3 things together and get Guns 2 Roses. Until the real GNR band reunite it fills the spot.

We do all have successful careers outside the band also!

When you've got to our level in the buisiness it gets a bit more than just a one off Star in their Eyes moment.
We also help out original bands when they start up by having them open our shows around the country.
And hey it gives us something to do rather than spend the weekends on "all sorts" of forums. ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 01:59:56 PM by G2R_AXL »

ktallett

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 02:23:20 PM »
are your other careers within music ??? i looked at ur myspace n saw that you play in kingston upon thames which is really near from where i live so i may come to one of your shows to see you. where you all from??

G2R_AXL

• A Stranger We Met
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 02:29:19 PM »
The rest of the boys have careers in music or music management. I work in film and tv though. Yeah the Kingston place is quite smal for us nowadays but still a pretty cool night. Gets packed!! Come on down dude!! Were from London (i'm in London Bridge)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:33:34 PM by G2R_AXL »

ktallett

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »
i will come down one time. have u heard of a band called kakuzi ?? i apologise going of topic just i know some people in that band n they play the same place u do in kingston. personally i think their crap but oh well.  :)

ktallett

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 02:35:49 PM »
also wondering u no u said u have gilby instead of izzy at the mo. is it the same person who does both???

G2R_AXL

• A Stranger We Met
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 02:48:41 PM »
Just checked out that Kakuzi on myspace. Can't get there music to play though. The Kingston shows always sell out fast so be sure to get a ticket as soon as ;)
As for the Gilby and Izzy thing. no they are 2 different people. Me and the guy who orginally played Izzy fell out last year. Originally i was gonna get another Izzy in. However when i found Nile we found he naturally resembled Gilby and therefore took him and also changed the era of the G2R shows to go along with it. Kinda a freaky simularity to what happened to the real band but it was totally unplanned. Not long after i brought on Crash the keyboard player. I might as well plug his original band here as well which he's the lead singer for... www.myspace.com/vytlsyne ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:52:59 PM by G2R_AXL »

ktallett

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 02:54:33 PM »
i like his group. is it pronouced vital sign??? ur not missing out with kakuzi  :D which one is he in the myspace profile pic?? very similar to what really happened.  :) how comes ur drummer doesnt really bother looking like matt or steven??? do you not mind ????

G2R_AXL

• A Stranger We Met
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 04:26:35 PM »
i like his group. is it pronouced vital sign??? ur not missing out with kakuzi  :D which one is he in the myspace profile pic?? very similar to what really happened.  :) how comes ur drummer doesnt really bother looking like matt or steven??? do you not mind ????

Yeah Vital Sign

Crash is forth from the right and Nile / Gilby is second from the right on the myspace profile pic.
The drummer in question always looked more like Mike Bordin who is a famous drummer in Alice Cooper and Faith No More. Plus the fact we had the real Steven Adler as our drummer in the past so it would be lame to dress him up as Adler. Though we did have a guy for a short time who dressed as Adler but i didn't partically go for the idea.
We've actually got a new drummer since that pic who looks and dresses just like Sorum. He's in our top friends as Rich.

AnaRose

• It Was A Long Time With Me
  • Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way
    • http://-Cuki-.hi5.com
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 09:54:15 PM »
This is cool. Could you come to Portugal? :ninja:
If you think you're a bigger asshole than me, you got something to learn.