Please login or register. May 23, 2017, 07:59:43 AM

Author Topic: GUNS 2 ROSES - UK'S NO1 GNR TRIBUTE BAND  (Read 21432 times)

Gez

• Bad Obsession
  • ;o
Re: GUNS 2 ROSES - UK'S NO1 GNR TRIBUTE BAND
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2008, 02:05:05 PM »
Well...I'm coming to see you guys in Ystrad Whammy Bar, South Wales!...Like the 8th of Feb I think (y)

Looking forward to it!
lol. :) your posts dude made my day:)

Palisades

• Kneeling Fucking Virgin
  • still hittin' them corners in them low-lows girl
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2015, 04:59:28 AM »
Cos you made out earlier that you'd hung out with GNR like its an cool everyday thing when infact you met them no different to the majority of other people who paid money to see them then stalked them after the shows and when you had your breif Axl enounter you were as star struck as anyone else.
I just find it odd you never mentioned all this detail before. And the fact you said it wasn't a meet and greet when clearly it was after a show. I'm not going outta my way to prove you wrong and i believe you met them.
I'm just curious as to why you hit back with the post earlier that "you have hung out with GNR" just (cos i was saying people were jealous that g2r_axl has been vip for this and that) when in actual fact all you did was just got lucky at a show. Read back on your previous posts, you were clearly trying to make it out bigger than it actually was.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: when a celebrity ass-sniffer gets called out

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2015, 10:20:20 AM »
Really? Quoting a post from 2007? You got registered in 2006 and now you start posting rubbish like this?  :argh

Palisades

• Kneeling Fucking Virgin
  • still hittin' them corners in them low-lows girl
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2015, 08:59:34 PM »
Really? Quoting a post from 2007? You got registered in 2006 and now you start posting rubbish like this?  :argh

problem, queer?

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2015, 11:39:34 AM »
Yes, the problem is that this is quite close to trolling: quoting an old post from a user who probably won't ever read your reply to it...  :rolleyes:

Last Active: November 21, 2007, 10:12:29 PM
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 11:40:16 AM by Backfromthedead »