Please login or register. September 26, 2017, 10:14:54 AM

Author Topic: Love cant buy with money  (Read 306 times)

RistiK

• King Dick
Love cant buy with money
« on: November 22, 2016, 06:19:18 PM »
Hoilywood and there love songs .. rich but poor in love? why? because they make money with love songs but love cant buy with money..

poor in love or what?

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
Re: Love cant buy with money
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 08:24:20 PM »
Not sure what you're talking about here... but this band from Liverpool had a better title than "Love cant buy with money"...  :rolleyes:

they called it "Can't buy me love"!  :)
https://youtu.be/srwxJUXPHvE

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 03:58:06 AM »
God gave us something called "passive voice"  :bow:

Love can't be bought with money

Hoillywood and there their love songs .. rich but poor in love? (do you mean "rich economically and poor of affection"?) why? because they make money with love songs but love cant buy be bought with money..

poor in love or what?

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 04:17:40 AM »
I was kidding, I'm sweet like Matilda's Miss Honey  :mwa

Now, seriously: Hollywood?... Only Hollywood? technology fucked up all sense of romanticism. Nowadays nobody does anything "crazy", impulsive or romantic as long as there's an application for that.

E.g: maybe 10 years ago if you were on the train going home and you saw somebody you liked, if he gathered the enough courage he would talk to her and start a conversation with the mere object of getting her phone number. Nowadays.. if you think sb is hot, they all first check whether she/he is in HAPPEN (an app which gives you the profile of the users which you pass by. If we were happen users and I walked right across you, then you would have some kind of alert or sth like that). If she or he is not there... bad luck, nobody makes any effort. The same goes for Tinder, Facebook and some others... it's like nobody does anything romantic or crazy for the other one. And that is how we can't even believe in lyrics, it's hard to believe in GREAT love stories when the offer of "fresh, available meat" is always buzzing there in facebook, whatsap, tinder, happen, etc. etc. etc. And people get married cause it's their "life project", but if you asked them Are you in love with her? Do you think she's the love of your life? You'd see some kind of hesitation in there. When true love appears they get divorced and fuck up the minds of their children.

I don't know what true love is supposed to feel like... if you feel the "red invisible string" connecting soulmates wherever they be until one day they unavoidably meet (Chinese proverb) and viola, it works! But I tend to suspect that if you don't make an effort and give up too easily things don't happen, and you can't fully take for granted "the power of destiny" or that the red invisible string will keep her tied up forever

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 04:44:41 AM by Stifler's Mom »

Randy Jesus

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • The Jesus Christ of Sin & Vice
    • Guns N Roses Destruction
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 04:44:27 AM »
Money can buy some time at the bunny ranch...
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013