Please login or register. March 26, 2017, 03:52:20 PM

Author Topic: Bilingual people (Trixi for example...)  (Read 988 times)

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
Re: Bilingual people (Trixi for example...)
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 12:32:05 AM »
Axl Rose was not that much out of breath in 2006. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Impossible to tell who you are on these pictures. And who is taking these pictures anyway?

Mmm dunno, some classmate (or the teacher  :ninja: )

Sounds like almost all your training is about dealing with situations which will (hopefully!) never materialise.

I hope so hahah. The airlines moto is "but if SHIT does happen you'd better be ready and know what to do".

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2016, 04:19:36 AM »
Umm.. I was waiting to pass a certain subject to answer this, but..well:

In all honesty though i hate air travel.  From the hassle at airports to the screaming kids to the moronic strangers...

That wouldnt be a problem if you payed for a premium first class  :unibrow:

Air travel would be better and more bearable long haul if you could just do everything self service

:lol:  yeah.. and bearing 180/340 people walking along the aisle, getting their coffee and burning others accidentally while serving tea, pushing each other to pass, insulting and starting airbattles out of nothing just like any Monday morning in the tube.. what a perfect postcard from HELL

Also, 1- I know how to fasten/release a seatbelt, 2- i don't want any tea or coffee, 3- I can inflate a life vest (only after i have exited the aircraft) and 4- i can read the safety card/follow the illuminated pathways to the emergency exits. 

1, 3, 4... I hope that firstly you would never have to test yourself. But if you ever had to.. I hope stress wouldn't block your mind like it does to most people. For instance: Mayday-Ethiopian Airlines flight 961. have you got any idea of how many times the flight attendants explained how to do 1, 3 and 4? How many times they shouted DONT INFLATE THE VEST INSIDE OF THE PLANE?... And have you got an idea of how many people died because they couldn't release their seatbelt and they inflated their vest INSIDE of the cabin... many, sadly

The safety part is irrelevant anyway because we all know that 99% of people would snap every other fuckers neck to get out of a flaming can rather than calmly wait and file out in an orderly fashion.... I'd be disappointed if the cabin crew felt that the passengers lives were more important than their own and didn't join in the survival of the fittest free for all.  :yao:

We are all different Michael. In the institute most of us have a huge sense of ethics and responsability, but the one sat behind me is a fucking pothead, money-seeker (  :mad:  I despise him. How can you be so imprudent to long for getting on a plane to "take care" of passengers while high? ) I hope he wont ever pass the interviews cause yeah, he's the tipical "I love myself" kind of guy, like the Costa Concordia Captain. I can't talk on behalf of everyone in the industry, but my instructors faced many emergencies in their path and their performance was professional and successful ( I love them  :D  ). I for instance give classes at home right now. And if some student arrives late and I have to go down to open the door, I always leave my remaining students locked inside cause I'm afraid some thief might come in the building and wait in the hall or the stairs. and I'm damn sure I'd rather swallow the key before letting them get in my house and put the safety of my pupils in danger (they're mostly children and teenagers).

Maybe i will re-evaluate my opinion and change my mind when they invent a way of allowing you to take a piss whenever you want without having the annoyance of some trolley blocking the way.

That's actually on purpose. They MEAN to block the aisle, to PREVENT people from standing up
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:21:15 AM by Stifler's Mom »

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2016, 08:58:13 PM »
That's actually on purpose. They MEAN to block the aisle, to PREVENT people from standing up

Why? :hmpf :paranoid:

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2016, 03:32:30 AM »
Dunno, many reasons... Safety... it's easier to control the cabin while everyone is sat. The cabin is neater and "in order" that way. Maybe you dont want anyone to get closer to the toilet cause you're waiting to catch the one smoking inside, so another workmate blocks the aisle, you see? Sometimes all toilets are occupied and the flight attendants have no choice but to change their clothes in the galley  :lol:   It could be anything, you never know

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2016, 10:01:05 AM »

That wouldnt be a problem if you payed for a premium first class  :unibrow:

It really made no difference the times i travelled that way...

:lol:  yeah.. and bearing 180/340 people walking along the aisle, getting their coffee and burning others accidentally while serving tea, pushing each other to pass, insulting and starting airbattles out of nothing just like any Monday morning in the tube.. what a perfect postcard from HELL

It would at least break up the monotony of the deathly dull wait to arrive at your destination.

1, 3, 4... I hope that firstly you would never have to test yourself. But if you ever had to.. I hope stress wouldn't block your mind like it does to most people. For instance: Mayday-Ethiopian Airlines flight 961. have you got any idea of how many times the flight attendants explained how to do 1, 3 and 4? How many times they shouted DONT INFLATE THE VEST INSIDE OF THE PLANE?... And have you got an idea of how many people died because they couldn't release their seatbelt and they inflated their vest INSIDE of the cabin... many, sadly

Yeah, i've seen it.  Some people are morons.

We are all different Michael. In the institute most of us have a huge sense of ethics and responsability, but the one sat behind me is a fucking pothead, money-seeker (  :mad:  I despise him. How can you be so imprudent to long for getting on a plane to "take care" of passengers while high? ) I hope he wont ever pass the interviews cause yeah, he's the tipical "I love myself" kind of guy, like the Costa Concordia Captain. I can't talk on behalf of everyone in the industry, but my instructors faced many emergencies in their path and their performance was professional and successful ( I love them  :D  ). I for instance give classes at home right now. And if some student arrives late and I have to go down to open the door, I always leave my remaining students locked inside cause I'm afraid some thief might come in the building and wait in the hall or the stairs. and I'm damn sure I'd rather swallow the key before letting them get in my house and put the safety of my pupils in danger (they're mostly children and teenagers).

Costa Concordia Captain?  Is he the head guy in a coffee shop?  :yao:

Bastards.

Please note though, I realise what a good job cabin crew do and i'm just being a cunt in my free time and explaining that no matter what, I really resent sharing oxygen in a tin can full of strangers.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:02:37 AM by Worchild »
W.

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2016, 03:29:36 PM »

It really made no difference the times i travelled that way...

That's cause you don't appreciate the fine wonders life gives you... such as salmon and caviar

It would at least break up the monotony of the deathly dull wait to arrive at your destination.

Sit by the window  :thumbsup:   I wish I could watch the shape of the clouds, I'll only have a wall instead  :tear:

Yeah, i've seen it.  Some people are morons.

Considering that you're not, you could always tell the crew that you want to be an ABP (assistant body passenger. They're passengers smart n strong enough to help during an emergency). So they'll give you the exit window seat which is the one with more leg room

Costa Concordia Captain?  Is he the head guy in a coffee shop?  :yao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9sam2u_Tk

Bastards.

:giggle:

Please note though, I realise what a good job cabin crew do and i'm just being a cunt in my free time and explaining that no matter what, I really resent sharing oxygen in a tin can full of strangers.

that defines selfishness  :lol:

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:32:33 PM by Stifler's Mom »

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2016, 05:54:32 PM »
That's cause you don't appreciate the fine wonders life gives you... such as salmon and caviar

I'd rather make love to horsey than eat either of those things.

Sit by the window  :thumbsup:   I wish I could watch the shape of the clouds, I'll only have a wall instead

I usually do, but i'm bored after about 15 mins.  Also, there are a couple of more obstacles in the way if I need to go to the toilet.

Considering that you're not, you could always tell the crew that you want to be an ABP (assistant body passenger. They're passengers smart n strong enough to help during an emergency). So they'll give you the exit window seat which is the one with more leg room

me no smart, me no have any brainz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9sam2u_Tk

What a guy

that defines selfishness  :lol:

:cool:

W.

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2016, 08:11:46 PM »

I'd rather make love to horsey than eat either of those things.

That's because you like her  :coffee

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2016, 10:06:26 AM »
Damn straight, she's a fine mule of a man woman
W.