Please login or register. March 25, 2017, 08:47:02 AM

Author Topic: Your Child's Sexuality  (Read 1166 times)

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
  • Pollo o Pasta?
Re: Your Child's Sexuality
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 07:58:01 PM »
oh this inspired me  :D 

On motherhood, if I happened to get pregnant I'd do my best to raise my child away from the city. I'd try to move to the country side or to the mountains cause there life is safer, more enjoyable and people are nicer. I hope to have plenty of room to raise him with lots of pets and I'd congratulate him/her for each of his/her achievements in order to help him/her build a high self-steem and self respect.

I'd be caring AND strict: if I happen to find him smoking weed/ regular cigarettes I'd yell at him big time and punish him and Ill insist on the fact that if he cointinues doing drugs I'll kick him out of home and he'll end up jobless and begging for money in the streets (I dont care if I've done all of those things, that's what I'll do as a mother... you want your children to survive and be successful right?  :D )

Oh, I'll also delete my account in this forum and I'll make myself sure that my child NEVER gets into contact with any of you  :ninja:

EDIT: I forgot to add * I won't let him go to school before having breakfast (it's a well known fact that it affects learning and attention in children), so breakfast will be a must. * I'll do my best to make him go early to bed: all children need to sleep between 8-10 hous a day in order to be active and attentive the following day
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:36:56 PM by Andy Rose »

adler

• Realtime Visionary
Re: Your Child's Sexuality
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 04:09:01 PM »
Sorry but the msm and his teachers are programming him to be Tina Tucker.