Please login or register. March 28, 2017, 05:21:16 AM

Author Topic: Facebook page to support Steven & Izzy  (Read 2289 times)

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
Facebook page to support Steven & Izzy
« on: January 08, 2016, 01:29:16 PM »
I came up with this idea, sometimes it works (if it doesn't at least it will confort their souls with our heartwarming-fan-everlasting love  :love2: )

I dont have the time to start it, who volunteers? 

We should think of a name which sums up the purpose of the page sort of:

A) Appetite line up or GTFO
B) Steven and IZZY in the reunion
C) We support Steven and IZZY

any suggestion is welcome. What do you think guys?

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
Re: Facebook page to support Steven & Izzy
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 05:13:38 PM »
Well, most people seem to think Izzy just isn't interested in a "reunion" (not sure if thatt's true)... so would this change his mind?  :?:

Eddie Trunk claims that Steven (+ Izzy) might be there and negotiations are on their way:
http://eddietrunk.com/15-my-latest-on-the-guns-n-roses-reunion-news/
My take is that they don’t quite have this all figured out just yet. They had to announce Coachella because it’s a festival with many other bands (very little of interest to hard rock/Guns fans), it was leaking out everywhere, and tickets are going on sale. But I would hope for and expect a press conference and more details, dates, and band members to be released as they get closer and sort through everything. My sources have told me current GnR drummer Frank Ferrer will be retained and play the bulk of the show, with perhaps a guest appearance from Steven Adler if a deal can be worked out. I would suspect the same with Richard Fortus staying, and maybe Izzy popping up.

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 05:37:03 PM »
Well, most people seem to think Izzy just isn't interested in a "reunion" (not sure if thatt's true)... so would this change his mind?  :?:

like I said, it will comfort his soul  :love2:

Eddie Trunk claims that Steven (+ Izzy) might be there and negotiations are on their way:
http://eddietrunk.com/15-my-latest-on-the-guns-n-roses-reunion-news/

The word "might" is like a 1 inch penis. It just doesn't please me  :coffee

Randy Jesus

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • The Jesus Christ of Sin & Vice
    • Guns N Roses Destruction
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 05:42:37 PM »
Odds are that they will have guest appearances. Izzy isn't into being in the band full time... He has made that clear over 2 decade...
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013

Backfromthedead

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 05:50:19 PM »
like I said, it will comfort his soul  :love2:

Will it? Or will he feel "pressure" to join the others in this "reunion"? I'm not quite sure, as Izzy hasn't been exactly "out-spoken" these last few years...

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 05:59:02 PM »
I think he relates GNR to his (ex?) drug-dependance. He's a mature, wise man now. I don't think he would go through the same issues. If there's one issue at all nowadays I guess it's how to say NO to donuts

zombux

• A Classic Case
  • There was a time...
    • http://www.zombux.net
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 12:58:46 PM »
by supporting Adler, you mean sending him more money for drugs, or sending him more money for drug rehab?

Backfromthedead

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 04:24:14 PM »
Another rumour...

Former Guns N' Roses manager Alan Niven said that guitarist Izzy Stradlin will be taking part in the reunion after all, but will only make it official once the dust settles a bit.

Alan told Holmberg's Morning Sickness: "Izzy will sit on the sidelines until he feels like he wants to get his toes in the water.

"He doesn't like all the drama. He's written with them, recently."
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/report_izzy_stradlin_has_written_new_music_with_gnr_will_rejoin_the_band_along_the_line.html

Backfromthedead

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 11:36:19 AM »
Sounds like Adler would be more interested if it were the original five reuniting...

http://www.alternativenation.net/steven-adler-reveals-izzy-stradlin-will-rejoin-guns-n-roses-not-fair/
If it was going be just the five original guys with [Izzy] and Axl, Slash, and Duff and myself, then yes I will, but otherwise, it’s not the magic and it’s not fair to the fans. Me and [Izzy] actually really do wanna be a part of it.