Please login or register. July 22, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

Author Topic: Ex-Gunners at Lemmy's b-day party  (Read 969 times)

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
Ex-Gunners at Lemmy's b-day party
« on: December 14, 2015, 07:54:44 PM »
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-metallica-anthrax-members-celebrate-lemmys-70th-birthday-at-hollywood-bash-video-photos/

Slash (GUNS N' ROSES), Duff McKagan (GUNS N' ROSES), Matt Sorum (GUNS N' ROSES), Gilby Clarke (GUNS N' ROSES), Robert Trujillo (METALLICA), Charlie Benante (ANTHRAX), Scott Ian (ANTHRAX), Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY), Steve Jones (SEX PISTOLS), Billy Duffy (THE CULT), Chris Jericho (FOZZY), Franky Perez (APOCALYPTICA), Sebastian Bach (SKID ROW), Whitfield Crane (UGLY KID JOE) and Billy Idol are among the musicians who celebrated MOTÖRHEAD frontman Lemmy's 70th birthday at a private party on Sunday, December 13 at the Whisky A Go Go in West Hollywood, California. Video footage and photos of the event can be seen below.

Lemmy, whose actual birthday falls on December 24, recently said that that he was sick of being asked when he's going to die.

He told Classic Rock: "I'm sick of the fucking, 'Are you going to die?' line of questioning. It's getting really old, that question. I’m alright. I'm going out there and doing my best.

"I have good days and bad days but mostly I've been doing alright. The last tour of the States was very good."
:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 07:55:55 PM by Backfromthedead »

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
Re: Ex-Gunners at Lemmy's b-day party
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 02:15:47 AM »
It is beyond sad that this is the first thread to appear on the Ex-Gunners page. Rest in peace, Lemmy. :tear:

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 11:46:35 AM »
It is beyond sad that this is the first thread to appear on the Ex-Gunners page.

Well, some of them maybe not being "ex members" any more...

Anyway, here is Slash's tribute:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-slash-pay-tribute-to-lemmy-with-ace-of-spades-cover-20160101

The Spaghetti Incident?

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • All those wasted hours we used to know..
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 07:36:42 AM »
lol who gives a shit about Gilby