Please login or register. August 20, 2017, 11:01:30 AM

Author Topic: New reunion rumour  (Read 53107 times)

adler

• Realtime Visionary
Re: New reunion rumour
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2015, 10:40:22 PM »
Fucking fuckers fucking fuckers fucking fuck fuckety bye.

jplpool

• Old At Heart
  • niƱo azul el artillero
    • Soldier Of Fortune
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2015, 10:09:26 PM »
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/report_first_classic_gnr_reunion_show_will_take_place_next_year_in_portugal_band_to_be_paid_15m.html

According to a new report from Blitz, the massively-anticipated and massively-rumored reunion of the classic Guns N' Roses lineup will happen next year, with the first show set to take place in Portugal in early 2016.

The source points out that one of the country's "top promoters" went to London to negotiate a $1.5 million deal for a two-hour live concert by the band.

When it comes to notable festivals that might host the show, Rock in Rio Lisboa will take place in May for five days between May 20 and 28, while the Super Bock Super Rock festival has been scheduled between July 14 and 16.

Additionally, the source noted that there are ongoing negotiations for various classic GN'R dates, which matches the previous report about the group gearing up to embark on a $100 million comeback tour. Stay tuned for updates.
I hope, I do not wait.

Does somebody torture you whilst force feeding you Chinese Democracy!?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

AxlRose#1Fan

• Realtime Visionary
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2015, 09:01:09 PM »
Looks like it won't be an all original reunion according to this article.
Basically it says that it won't be the original Appetite lineup nor Matt or Gilby replacing Izzy and Steven.
But according to this article it'll be a mix of old guns and new guns as the band would consist of: Axl,Slash,Duff,Dizzy and Richard and Frank...Take it for what it's worth...I'm a little disappointed was looking forward to an original lineup reunion or even Axl,Duff,Slash,Gilby,Matt and Dizzy reunion lineup.
Here's the article:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rumor-guns-n-roses-reunion-wont-be-all-original-members/

snakepipero

• Realtime Visionary
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2015, 04:52:32 AM »
It has to be with Izzy and Matt and Steven (both)

AxlRose#1Fan

• Realtime Visionary
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2015, 05:23:40 AM »
I think Izzy probably doesn't want to be apart of this (sure he has his own reasons and I respect that) and I think Matt and Steven are out of the question because Axl and Matt don't get along and Steven's drug problems will always hinder him playing with GNR and I don't think Axl wants him to be apart of it in case he can't pull through.I'm just basing the lineup based on that rumour...If I had to guess what the lineup would look like I'd go with what the article says and if they reunite with that lineup that's pretty disappointing yeah everyone will like seeing Slash and Axl back on stage again but without Izzy,Matt,Steven and to a lesser extent Gilby....It's not a true reunion...It's like old guns vs new guns.
I'm still holding out hope for an all original 5 reunion Axl,Slash,Duff,Izzy and Steven or an Appetite,UYI reunion with Axl,Slash,Duff,Gilby (If no Izzy),Matt (If no Steven) and of course Dizzy...Those are two lineups I would pay money to see reunite....But to throw Duff and Slash with two members of new guns....seems just like another GNR cover band...I guess time will tell.
There was another rumor I read that Slash told Vicky Hamilton (She worked for Guns in their hay day) he told her that Guns N Roses were not reuniting! So who knows who's to believe here....I'd believe Axl's word before all these media sites spewing out rumor after rumor.

Here's the Slash rumor:

http://www.alternativenation.net/slash-tells-friend-gnr-wont-reunite-for-tour-is-he-lying/

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2015, 05:58:09 AM »
I can't believe they overcame all that hatred all of the sudden. it's a matter of time till Axl does something jerk-like

like walking out of stage, refusing to sing, or calling off a concert at the very last minute.

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2015, 01:00:24 PM »
I can't believe they overcame all that hatred all of the sudden.

Well, we don't know for sure. It's almost a year ago when Fortus claimed that Axl was working on older material back from the Slash era in a studio... maybe they'd already started talking in 2014?  :?:

adler

• Realtime Visionary
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2015, 10:51:37 PM »
Yes.

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2015, 01:13:38 AM »
Well, we don't know for sure. It's almost a year ago when Fortus claimed that Axl was working on older material back from the Slash era in a studio... maybe they'd already started talking in 2014?  :?:

Axl has been bashing Slash for so long... I won't buy that everything's fine now. Even if it was for commercial reasons.

AxlRose#1Fan

• Realtime Visionary
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2015, 05:37:26 AM »
If these rumors of Slash,Duff and Axl reuniting for a tour...I hope that they put So Fine on the setlist...that was always one of my favorite UYI 2 songs but it could only have been done with the Duff man....OH YEAH! lol.

Backfromthedead

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2015, 10:26:12 AM »
Axl has been bashing Slash for so long... I won't buy that everything's fine now.

Maybe it's not, who knows?
User 2naFish reported that Slash & Axl were "jamming" months ago, does not necessarily mean that they will tour together.  :?:

Randy Jesus

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • The Jesus Christ of Sin & Vice
    • Guns N Roses Destruction
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2015, 01:24:38 PM »
Maybe it's not, who knows?
User 2naFish reported that Slash & Axl were "jamming" months ago, does not necessarily mean that they will tour together.  :?:

Axl doesn't jam, that is something only band members do. Axl just shows up.
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013

Backfromthedead

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2015, 04:31:34 PM »
Axl doesn't jam, that is something only band members do. Axl just shows up.

Where were you when 2NaFish posted his "news"?  :?:

http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php?topic=54713.msg1543600#msg1543600
Axl and Slash have already had a few jam sessions

Randy Jesus

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • The Jesus Christ of Sin & Vice
    • Guns N Roses Destruction
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2015, 12:28:52 AM »
Where were you when 2NaFish posted his "news"?  :?:

http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php?topic=54713.msg1543600#msg1543600

I was here. The thing is that there is two sides to everything. You might only hear half of the story.  :coffee I am pretty sure that not everything is what it seems at the moment. Yes I do think it is happening but you know how things are.
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013

Backfromthedead

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2015, 09:00:22 AM »
Yes I do think it is happening but you know how things are.

No I don't. Does that mean there were no "jam sessions", but something else maybe?  :?: