Please login or register. June 24, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

Author Topic: New reunion rumour  (Read 51173 times)

fuckethead

• Beatin' A Dead Horse
New reunion rumour
« on: June 11, 2014, 08:33:31 PM »
I would love to believe this, but you just never know what Axl is thinking.
http://www.metalsludge.tv/?p=44006
Fit to burn...

antonyrose

• Bad Obsession
Re: New reunion rumour
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 12:39:05 AM »
I call BS..  However, if by some miracle they reunited I would shed tears of joy.
Just because your winning don't mean your the lucky one.

GNRFAN96

• Catcher
  • Cause it would take a lot more hate than you.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 01:43:13 AM »
New Album or reunion? Either of them would be nice, but I just don't know about either. 
Adelaide Australia 07/12/2010, Brisbane Australia 20/03/2013

Catcher88

• Bad Obsession
  • All men betray. All lose heart!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 01:59:01 PM »
The only thing I can imagine is that they'd do another Vegas residency where several of the old members join the current band / replace some current members for some songs or maybe one evening each. I don't believe in an entire reunion tour, although I'd like it.
But actually I wouldn't like it at all if it would block the release of anything new. New stuff would be the most interesting thing for me.

c!

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 03:48:09 PM »
So much BULLSHIT  :coffee

Axl + Slash? That's NEVER gonna happen, period.

Axl + Matt? I don't see that happening either. Sorum wasn't a VITAL part of GNR and he talked so much crap about Axl that I don't see Rose even caring about him at all.

Axl + Adler?  :yao: Axl would rather avoid all the legal crap that would follow.

I do see Izzy and Duff joining for a couple songs or even complete shows, but that's it.

Axl has said it over and over again, there will never be a reunion. All these rumours are just attention whores trying to get more visits to their websites.

I'm more interested about new material.

Justin5150

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • I'm going to mod all over your tits
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 11:58:43 PM »
As much as I think they're too old for it to be any good at this stage, I'd still be delighted to see them together again.
LEAVE IT OUH!!!

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 09:09:15 AM »
This is what Axl replies to the rumour  ;)  :D

Axl-is-my-idol

• Beatin' A Dead Horse
  • Official GNR pothead since '07
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 05:20:32 AM »
Comment #1: I've said it before and I'll say it again: I hope that there never is an original lineup reunion.  Old GNR were great, but they're over now.  Personally, I think that each member of the original lineup are doing fine with their respective current musical projects.  Secondly, they clearly don't want to do it (other than an occasional surprise guest appearance by Izzy or Duff), so any reunion would only be for the money.

Comment #2: "says a knowledgeable insider" = total bullshit

Backfromthedead

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 02:21:41 PM »
Probably there won't ever be a reunion, however Steven Adler is convinced that if there was one, they'd make the best ever album...  ;)

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-reunion-steven-adler/

Backfromthedead

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2015, 01:44:53 PM »
This woman thinks she could end the feud between Axl and Slash...

Hamilton, whose relationship with GUNS N' ROSES came to an end after they signed a major-label deal with Geffen, tells Daily Mail that she thinks she could help squash the long-running feud between GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose and guitarist Slash, paving the way for a reunion of GUNS N' ROSES' classic lineup.

"We shared so much history it would be nice to be able talk to [Axl] and give him a hug and say it's all good," she said.

"I sometimes think that if I had Axl and Slash in a room together that I could fix it. There's a difference in how you deal with people when you grow up together with them.
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-guns-n-roses-manager-vicky-hamilton-believes-she-can-help-end-feud-between-axl-rose-and-slash/#Pwffx5gtyOv5XDI8.99

Catcher88

• Bad Obsession
  • All men betray. All lose heart!
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2015, 08:30:46 PM »
^She says "if I could get them in one room" --> that's just not going to happen. Slash might feel sth for it, but Axl won't have it. Only if they decide to meet up in private (not schemed by others, without others involved), they might solve matters. And even than, a reunion would still be a different matter.

Backfromthedead

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 08:35:15 AM »
Oh well...
http://www.laweekly.com/music/the-owner-of-canters-deli-has-a-plan-to-reunite-guns-n-roses-5522809
Part one of One Man's Plan to Reunite Guns N' Roses ends with Canter visiting a red-doored, “tiny, crappy rehearsal space," where the Appetite lineup first jammed, days before Rose, Slash, McKagan, drummer Steven Adler and guitarist Izzy Stradlin’s first gig together, June 6, 1985 at the Troubadour. “What it would take to get these guys back together is simple. Come back where it all started, right here,” Canter says.

Backfromthedead

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2015, 10:04:51 AM »
Not holding my breath...

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6560914/guns-n-roses-slash-reunion-axl-rose-interview

Slash stopped by CBS This Morning yesterday (May 7) to discuss the video for "Beneath the Savage Sun," a track from his 2014 solo album World on Fire that's about elephant conservation. The conversation soon turned to the possibility of a Guns N' Roses reunion, with Slash and Axl Rose on the same stage.

Could it ever happen? Here's what Slash had to say:

"I gotta be careful what I say there. I mean, if everybody wanted to do it and do it for the right reasons, you know, I think the fans would love it. I think it might be fun at some point to try and do that, but…it just starts to get into a whole complex thing. But anyway, it's really between the guys in the band."

Slash admitted that he and Axl Rose hadn't spoken for "a long time," but that most of their old tensions had eased. "We don't have all those issues anymore," he said. "There's not a lot of controversy. It's something that's more perpetuated by the media than anything."

Axl-is-my-idol

• Beatin' A Dead Horse
  • Official GNR pothead since '07
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 01:47:35 AM »
This woman thinks she could end the feud between Axl and Slash...
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-guns-n-roses-manager-vicky-hamilton-believes-she-can-help-end-feud-between-axl-rose-and-slash/#Pwffx5gtyOv5XDI8.99

""We shared so much history it would be nice to be able talk to [Axl] and give him a hug and say it's all good," she said."

I think hug means blowjob.

Randy Jesus

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • The Jesus Christ of Sin & Vice
    • Guns N Roses Destruction
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2015, 03:25:17 AM »
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:26:05 AM by Randy Jesus »
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013