Please login or register. August 18, 2017, 12:16:18 AM

Author Topic: Proposal to better NEWGNR.com  (Read 6252 times)

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
  • “We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
    • wordpress
Re: Proposal to better NEWGNR.com
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 03:07:11 AM »
It's unfortunate but true, I think Robin just stopped caring. Never a problem with NIN.
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013

If you vote for somebody else, "You're making as much sense as Adler after a drug cocktail!"

"Fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck ya'll if you doubt me, I'm a piece of fuckin' white trash I say it proudly"

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 08:53:50 AM »
Ashba plays it right?

Listen to his live performances of Sorry's solo...  Sorry is an apt description.
Listen to how he changed the ones he cannot play...  Better, this I love.  His attempt at this I love in his first gigs was fucking terrible...  I can do it better.  Then all of a sudden after miserably fucking it up, he changes it and has the audacity to claim "mine suits a live setting better".  Fuck off.

Then we get to the songs where he had to have Ron help him on the fast parts...  Rocket Queen and Sweet Child...

Plays it right my pale English arse.

i wish he would just take his emo ass back to Dixx GayM and continue to play sub par, emo, teenager "rawk" and play dress up with his faggot ass band mates.  He can take that hom Pitman with him too if he is feeling like adding another waste of space, gay cunt.
W.

SoulMonster

• A Classic Case
  • Happy semi-hippie. Grinning at walls.
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 10:29:45 AM »
So do many people.  The problem is, is the incarnation GnR until they release THEIR work?  Or do they just have the name attached playing karaoke covers?

Yes, a lineup doesn't have to have released something with each and every member part of it, to have earned their band name.

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2013, 10:45:04 AM »
I think "earned" is a bit generous.  "Accepted" "were handed" may have been better descriptions.
W.

SoulMonster

• A Classic Case
  • Happy semi-hippie. Grinning at walls.
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2013, 06:22:31 PM »
I think "earned" is a bit generous.  "Accepted" "were handed" may have been better descriptions.

Yeah, I agree, "earn" has very little to do with names. It's not like "Guns N' Roses" is a title :D

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2013, 08:29:19 AM »
Not one that's worth a damn these days, no  :coffee
Humanary Stew