Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

Author Topic: F1 2013  (Read 4774 times)

jplpool

• Old At Heart
  • niño azul el artillero
    • Soldier Of Fortune
Re: F1 2013
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 01:50:20 AM »
Fixed it for ya :tongue:

Damn! I forgot to be the cool kid on the block. Thanks for reminding me how much I love to use interweb catchphrases.  :tongue:

Seriously though, some of the posts in this thread are pathetic. "Fuck off Vettel, you're ruining the sport by being a winner and actually racing without giving a fuck about team orders. You should tow the line and let your team-mate win, we're not racing"  :fpalm:
I hope, I do not wait.

Does somebody torture you whilst force feeding you Chinese Democracy!?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

rds.06

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • "I'm Melting"
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2013, 02:32:20 AM »
Mclaren sign engine deal with Honda for 2015.
clean your ears...Nickelback's guitar work is awesome.

rds.06

• "I'm Melting"
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 01:09:10 AM »
Williams sign with Mercedes for 2014.

Mercedes and Ferrari in trouble over tyre test.

Kimi wants to punch Sergio in the face.   

Johan!

• NewGNR Crew!
  • The Theory of Everything
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 03:24:02 PM »
Meh, Ricciardo is going to Red Bull to succeed Webber who is retiring at the end of the season.

No competition for Vettel. I hoped Raikkonen would go there and give Red Bull's golden boy a hard time.

rds.06

• "I'm Melting"
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 11:30:00 PM »
Looks like Kimi is going back to Ferrai!!!

I would have loved him to move to Red Bull to give Vettel some competition but this is the next best thing. I can only see fireworks happening with Alonso. Kimi is a good stop gap too, I see Bianchi in a Ferrai in a fees time and Kimi doesn't have that many seasons left in him.

I expect Hulkenberg to replace Kimi with potentially Bianchi moving to Sauber unless they put the 17 year old Russian in the car.

Not sure what will happen with Massa, sad to see him go but he just hasn't been good enough the last few seasons and he had enough chances.

Johan!

• NewGNR Crew!
  • The Theory of Everything
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2013, 02:49:01 PM »
I also like this news. Although I like the Lotus team, they cannot offer Kimi a real chance of the world title. They are not consistent enough, make strategically bad calls now and then and cannot keep up with developing the car over the year.

I do not see why Bianchi is so special? He only got in the picture in the first couple of races, because Caterham did not build a new car and was to slow before the Barcelona updates. Chilton also not very difficult to beat, since the guy is consistent but lacks raw speed. Van der Garde & Pic beat him almost every race for a couple of months. Besides that recently let go Sauber third driver Robin Frijns beat him in World Series by Renault last year in his debut season, while Bianchi already had a couple of crash-filled seasons in GP2 before.

Massa can be luckily if he is allowed to finish his career at Sauber. I do not see why Lotus would be interested. I agree that they will probably go for Hülkenberg and stick with Grosjean, who has stayed out of troubles recently.