Please login or register. March 30, 2017, 05:51:23 AM

Author Topic: I met the band in Piestany, Slovakia  (Read 1783 times)

Alissia

• Failure To Communicate
I met the band in Piestany, Slovakia
« on: August 12, 2012, 06:54:21 PM »
Hey everyone. :)
On July 13th I went to Guns N' Roses concert in Piestany, Slovakia. I actually went to work there as a hostess. But you know, when you work as a hostess you don't do much and I spent most of my "work" time watching the concert and I was standing pretty close to the stage. Other people they were at the concert didn't have an access there. I was basically standing on an iron construction of the stage.
Of course I was a fan of GN'R before I went to that concert, I knew many of their songs, but I wasn't like the biggest fan. (I can proudly say that now, I am a little bit obsessed, but just a little bit)
Well, in my opinion the concert was just amazing. I could see everyone's faces really well and all of them looked at me as well.(I was freaking out when Axl looked at me :giggle:)

And during "Sweet Child of Mine" DJ Ashba walked to the of the stage on my side and looked at me and my friend and it looked like he's walking away, but he stopped, turned around and walked back. My heart stopped at that time. He was looking at us and then sent us a kiss and some other random things.
At the end of the concert some security guy told us that DJ Ashba invited us to the backstage. I thought I am dreaming at that time and I had a hard to time to act normal before I went there.

So and that was it. Me and my friend we met the whole band, but I don't have pictures with everyone though, cuz' there was no time :( But I have it in my mind and that counts too. <3
We also got hugs and a kiss on a cheek from DJ Ashba and a hug from Bumblefoot. Those guys, all of them are so sweet. I mean they are really nice and you can talked to them about everything. For example Ron showed us his pictures of Bratislava he took, told us about the tour, about Slovakian food, and he also told us some sentences and words in Slovak what he learned.
With Chris Pitman I talked about Tennesse (cuz' I just got back from there), with Richard Fortus about music..... and so on.
I am little bit disappointed that I didn't have a chance to meet Axl :( He left right after the concert and the band members told me that it's more like "Axl Rose and his friends".
So I'd like to show you the pictures.
I can tell you, that night was probably the most amazing night I've ever had.
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zkeeyuz8kkct43z3sfp99vun1rvvb4wa/

Oh and here's a video with DJ Ashba sending us a kiss and so. I'm soooo sorry for shaking, but I couldn't keep that camera straight. I was looking at him and not at the camera :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86keYEssAIU&feature=plcp

Kristina (Alissia)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:57:09 PM by Alissia »

smoothie illusion

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
Re: I met the band in Piestany, Slovakia
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 07:51:24 AM »
awesome story sounds awesome  :thumbsup:

not surprised that the guys said its more like Axl and Friends haha  :lol:

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 08:58:34 AM »
If only you were a guy... Ashba would have put his ram rod in your poo poo porthole
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:07:33 PM by captain c*nt »
W.

smoothie illusion

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 10:25:45 AM »
If only you were a guy... Ashba would have put him ram rod in your poo poo porthole

:lol: