Please login or register. August 23, 2017, 11:57:45 PM

Author Topic: Groupies and what they have to say about the band  (Read 15126 times)

AlexisRose

• Fuckin' Innocent
Groupies and what they have to say about the band
« on: June 26, 2012, 06:25:47 PM »
Does anyone know of or is a groupie that has something to share about the band and its members?

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
Re: Groupies and what they have to say about the band
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:05:36 AM »
DJ gives great rimjobs  :thumbsup:
Humanary Stew

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 09:38:58 AM »
I hear that during the aftershow, DGay sucks off the males that pay 20 swagfag dollars.
W.

better2112

• All Geared Up
  • Heeeellllooooooooo!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 03:24:59 AM »
Dick Gay AssHack shaves his ass hairs after every show.
.......... poutine .......... I'M AWESOME .......... poutine .......... 

--FUCK the U.F.I!--

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 05:40:44 AM »
I hear that during the aftershow, DGay sucks off the males that pay 20 swagfag dollars.
its only 10 if you let him kiss you on the lips  :giggle:
Humanary Stew

smoothie illusion

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 07:54:49 AM »
Jesus, you guys are brutal to DJ  :lol:

He probably said he was bullied after coming on here

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 07:58:05 AM »
I feel the same way about DJ as GNR (before poofters were allowed in the band) felt about Poison and Bon Jovi.
Humanary Stew

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 09:14:16 AM »
"rim ramming"  :lol:
Humanary Stew

sicallaghan

• Rubbermade Baby
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 06:14:37 PM »
Do you play guitar cap. Did Ashba beat you in the auditions for GNR in 2009. It just there's a lot of hate for very little reason. He ain't the best guitarist guns ever had but he does a better job on guitar than I do so I ain't gonna criticise him.

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 07:31:16 PM »
Yes I play guitar, I didn't audition.  I criticize him because he is shite  :thumbsup:

I got into GnR a long long time ago when they were a bunch of "dangerous" and unpredictable musicians with a "fuck you world" attitude.  The only danger Ashba shows is that he may get mascara in his eye or a dildo jammed too deep in his arse. 

When Axl formed the "new" GnR, he did a great thing.  He didn't try to replace the members like for like or settle for generic, he went out and found amazingly talented, hungry musicians.  Ashba is neither, he pumps out absolute bog standard, unchallenging, pap.  And the way he hocks his shitty Gashbafagswag appalls me.

I hate his appearance just as i hated Finck's in the early days BUT Finck is an excellent songwriter, and wrote some fantastic solos.  He may get called sloppy live but i do not for one second accept that Ashba is a better player or an improvement.  Not in a million years. 

He has made me not give a flying fuck about this current band because he is so shite in comparison to Richard and Ron yet is the one thrusted into the limelight, and why?  I have no idea, i think Axl has lost his mind...
W.

sicallaghan

• Rubbermade Baby
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 08:04:11 PM »
Fair play. For the record I was't attacking, I just found the amount of hatred immense. Personally I am a fan of new GnR and I did prefer Finck when he was in the band.

I do agree with the fact that Guns were one of the most dangerous bands in the world and that is something that they will never recapture. But I also believe it has been toned down by the age of the band members and the culture we live in today. I believe if the band had formed now with the original members then they would not be a successful as they were back in the day.

Back to the Ashba thing I do believe he is unnecessary in the band. They don't need to lead guitarists and I am sure that Bumblefoot would be more than sufficient to be the true lead guitarist.

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 12:46:51 PM »
Fair play. For the record I was't attacking, I just found the amount of hatred immense. Personally I am a fan of new GnR and I did prefer Finck when he was in the band.

I do agree with the fact that Guns were one of the most dangerous bands in the world and that is something that they will never recapture. But I also believe it has been toned down by the age of the band members and the culture we live in today. I believe if the band had formed now with the original members then they would not be a successful as they were back in the day.

Back to the Ashba thing I do believe he is unnecessary in the band. They don't need to lead guitarists and I am sure that Bumblefoot would be more than sufficient to be the true lead guitarist.

Not only that but Richard is a better lead player than Ashba and is relegated to 90% rhythm...  Such a waste
W.

sicallaghan

• Rubbermade Baby
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 10:34:59 AM »
Indeed, a waste of talent. Also if the rumblings are true and Bumblefoot does leave the band then whats next, more Ashba or more lead time for Richard. If I'm honest I reckon Axl will recruit yet another guitarist.

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 12:10:13 PM »
CC Deville can take Ron's spot  :thumbsup:
Humanary Stew

smoothie illusion

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 08:54:25 AM »
Yes I play guitar, I didn't audition.  I criticize him because he is shite  :thumbsup:

I got into GnR a long long time ago when they were a bunch of "dangerous" and unpredictable musicians with a "fuck you world" attitude.  The only danger Ashba shows is that he may get mascara in his eye or a dildo jammed too deep in his arse. 

When Axl formed the "new" GnR, he did a great thing.  He didn't try to replace the members like for like or settle for generic, he went out and found amazingly talented, hungry musicians.  Ashba is neither, he pumps out absolute bog standard, unchallenging, pap.  And the way he hocks his shitty Gashbafagswag appalls me.

I hate his appearance just as i hated Finck's in the early days BUT Finck is an excellent songwriter, and wrote some fantastic solos.  He may get called sloppy live but i do not for one second accept that Ashba is a better player or an improvement.  Not in a million years. 

He has made me not give a flying fuck about this current band because he is so shite in comparison to Richard and Ron yet is the one thrusted into the limelight, and why?  I have no idea, i think Axl has lost his mind...

I'd agree with you that the guy is untalented. As much as I hate when people use themselves as an example...but I'm convinced even I can (and you judging by your videos) can play guitar better than he can. Unless he is using his talent on stage... but he has NO speed and is sloppy and weak. I'm not saying Im a better musician overall but you get my point...DJ's skills can be found plastered all over youtube. I also hate the way he uses GNR as a venue for his clothing line. I do think he does bring a certain level of stage presence to the band and he is very charismatic live. More so than Finck.  However...even with my hatred of Finck, the Bucket Finck lineup was legendary and pushed the envelope creatively. I think the only reason Chinese has any shred of credibility is because of them.