Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 01:30:59 PM

Author Topic: Please could someone translate this for me?  (Read 3796 times)

Gavgnr

• Realtime Visionary
Please could someone translate this for me?
« on: March 19, 2012, 11:14:45 PM »
Please excuse my English, but please could someone translate the following?

Thanks in advance...

B 2012 году Guns N’ Roses собираются выпустить альбом ремиксов, а у Эксла Руза уже готовы песни для следующего номерного альбома группы. Концерты в "Стадиуме" предоставят беспрецедентную возможность послушать все самые известные песни Guns N’ Roses за четверть века, прошедшие после выхода "Appetite for Destruction". Есть шанс увидеть кумиров не с дальних трибун стадиона и не с окраины фестивального поля, а на комфортабельной, оборудованной по последнему слову техники площадке, которая превратится в настоящий рок-н-ролльный иллюзион

adler

• Realtime Visionary
Re: Please could someone translate this for me?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 02:07:41 AM »
in 2012 Thompson Roses entertained axl Rose in front of Kim Jong Il. then proceeded to Bash's brains out with a monkey wrench then it all went new killeras an atom bomb blew up in the sky slash came down and got his ass kicked by ablar Adler the second and then started mumbling something about his heroin addiction then he got his ass kicked by is Lily grizzly bears Stretton and then we kissed and made up and then and sued the full hauling orgy of complete mayhem that's the sky fell and actually cut down on his ass and made it rains the end

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 02:59:07 PM »
in 2012 Thompson Roses entertained axl Rose in front of Kim Jong Il. then proceeded to Bash's brains out with a monkey wrench then it all went new killeras an atom bomb blew up in the sky slash came down and got his ass kicked by ablar Adler the second and then started mumbling something about his heroin addiction then he got his ass kicked by is Lily grizzly bears Stretton and then we kissed and made up and then and sued the full hauling orgy of complete mayhem that's the sky fell and actually cut down on his ass and made it rains the end

:lol: :lol: :lol: :bow:
W.

adler

• Realtime Visionary
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 03:30:16 AM »
Very tragic

NeetziD

• So The Little Got More And More
  • A Double Distilled Badass/Tight n' Sexy Smartass!
    • Displaced Frequency
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 02:02:44 PM »
Adlerism.
Freud was confused at the time. The Y chromosome is an X with one of it's legs chopped of. What he meant was "males are genetically castrated women."

adler

• Realtime Visionary
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 03:16:56 AM »
In furth news Adler put asshag in rehab. Then slash did a reach around cousin serum to have a sore jaw and anal bleeding.

vezara

• Fit Ta Burn
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 09:22:50 AM »
First of all the text you have asked us to be translated is most probably in Russian, I'm from Serbia so I can barely understand it. Nevertheless you can always count on google translate: I edited it to try to make more sense... there is a chance I have made a mistake.
In 2012 Guns N 'Roses will release a remix album, while Axl Rose is ready to license songs for the next album. Concerts in the "Stadium" will provide an unprecedented opportunity to hear all of the most famous songs of Guns N 'Roses for a quarter of a century that has passed after the "Appetite for Destruction". There is a chance to see the idols, not from the distant stands of the stadium and from the outskirts of the festival field, but instead from a comfortable platform equipped with the latest technology , which will turn into a real rock 'n' roll Illusion.
OR YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ADLER TRANSLATE... :rockon:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:27:36 AM by vezara »
An now that you've been broken down
 Got your head out of the clouds
 You're back down on the ground
 And you don't talk so loud
 An you don't walk so proud
 Any more, and what for...

chopper rose

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 12:23:19 AM »
or you can always use google translate to do it for you