Please login or register. July 28, 2014, 11:30:31 PM

Author Topic: Drunken tales....  (Read 1375 times)

The Second Coming

• Old At Heart
  • Renowned Cam Whore of newGnR
    • Facebook
Re: Drunken tales....
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2012, 11:36:10 PM »
Jello shooters? What are ya, 12? :P

If my sources are correct it's After Shock
_■■■_
(⌐■_■) "Stay out of my territory"

chezequerz

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2012, 06:39:25 AM »
Not a drunk story, but it was a friday night, and I was high as snoop dogg and with some friends at a karaoke. idk how it happened, but I was convinced this 1 asian guy (some guy in his early 30s~) was my dad. long story short i tried to go home with him

Haha so you're an Asian who can't tell other Asian's apart?
Apparently a new Amy Winehouse 'Greatest Hits' collection is coming out, but the tinfoil and spoons aren't included.

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 12:49:07 AM »
Yes, I'm awfully racist like that :shy:

Okay kids, sit down yonder by the fire, I'm gonna tell y'all a story:
Last friday, 'twas the weekend before school starts back up again, so I went to this party held by a friend. After 2hrs~ into the party, all hell breaks loose. Some chick got pissed off at the host, and took a hockey stick to his car (yeah yeah, it's statistically required for all canadian homes to own at least one hockey stick), then the host's girlfriend gets in a fight with her, threatening to stab her and whatever. At the same time, the neighbors, clearly scared shitless, calls the police, and we all hightailed it to kingdom come. So me, I try to run through this forest/park area just by the house, and suddenly, I trip and tumble down this ravine into a stream (it is important to note that there was a stream in this forest. I also apologize for this sudden inclusion of the stream, but it seemed like if I mention it before, it'll seem tacky, but whatever, back to the story!). I laid there for a good 5 minutes, just staring up at the night sky, pondering things and stuffs, when I realized my situation: I was soaked to the bone, muddy, sore, drunk and I had no fucking clue where I was. I ended up trekking aimlessly until I reached a Tim Horton's (Basically a starbucks of canada), dried up in the foul smelling washroom, ordered a sandwich 'cuz I'm rolling in the dolla bills, took a solid power nap for a good 2 hours, then ended up taking a bus to the theatres and watched the new underworld movie. I'd give it like a 2 stars out of 5.
i dunno

NeetziD

• So The Little Got More And More
  • A Double Distilled Badass/Tight n' Sexy Smartass!
    • Displaced Frequency
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2013, 09:43:22 AM »
Since this thread deserves a revival...

Okay, listen up, bub, here's my story. My cousin's eighteenth birthday, and well, here I was, sixteen, innocent, dimwit, minding my own business, in my room, not giving a damn to anyone. So, my cousin comes and offers me a virgin mojito. Now, this was the first time they've been nice to me, so I accepted their kind offer.

Fifteen minutes up, my gift for her's finally finished and she comes with a red-ish liquid, what she claims to be a MOJITO. I take a sip. It seemed bitter. And then she offered me a chocolate, which was bitter too. Regardless, I finished my drink, six or seven of those chocolates. What happened later, I don't remember.

But I do remember waking up in 3-4 hours, with a MASSIVE headache, and I learnt that the mojito had vodka, and those chocolates were wine chocolates. I do remember, the head splitting ache, calling my cousin the biggest dimwit, showing signs of schocked surprise on how she got to pursue medicine in Queen's college Canada on scholarship when she couldn't solve grade 10 biology of my then course... And that kids was my drunk tale. Not good, right? That's cuz it was the first (and the last) time I drank.

PEACE!
Freud was confused at the time. The Y chromosome is an X with one of it's legs chopped of. What he meant was "males are genetically castrated women."

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
  • “We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
    • wordpress
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2013, 10:12:15 AM »
Okay kids, gather round as I tell you the magical night of January 2013. The camp fire is warm, marshmellows are next to a passed out Maxi and beers are in the cooler, so si'down, shudup and lis'en.

So my parents were away for the fortnight, leaving me and my 9 month younger brother to look after the house. It was snowing, quite heavily infact, the snow had reached somewhere around 6 inches and was expected to continue to full blown blizzard proportions.

This particular night I decided to pick up a crate so me and my bro could get pissed together but alas, the best laid plans of mice and men... the kid decided to go get stoned with his mates instead, leaving me at home with enough booze for 3 guys. Being the clever, sophisticated, ladies man I am, I decided to have a drink by myself. This was mistake number 1, mistake number 2 occured only ten minutes later when I realised that I had already drank 7 of the beers and was well on my way into the eighth.

Anyway a few beers later I begin to hear noises from upstairs, the sound of footsteps, I check it out but can locate nothing, I go back downstairs and the noise continues, freaking me out somewhat, I try to ring my brother  only to discover I have no signal. I leave the house I walk down the street, still no signal. My phone just will not recieve any reception. So I go back in, finish the drinks (yes all of them) and grab my jacket all whilst texting my brother to tell him how I'm freaking out.

Anyway it's late night and I'm pissed so it occurs to me the best place to go is my local. five (according to the cash in my wallet) pints of Guinness later and my brother rings me worried, he asks me to meet him to walk home with him. This is where things get hazy but I'll tell you what I remember. I start to stumble towards the place we are meeting, falling several times along the way. At some point I forget where I'm going and start walking home instead. Some 10-20 minutes later my brother rings me to find out where I am. My response goes something like this "I'ma walk home, because that's where I'm-" at this point I hit the floor, face first, I manage to get back to my phone and mumble an apology, I tell him I'll be home soon.

At this point I'm five minutes away from my home, I fall again into the snow, my thought process goes something like this 'Snow is warm, maybe I'll just stay here' anyway it's an hour before I eventually make the five minute walk home. I pass out, waking up the next morning to discover I've damaged every bone in my arms and some in my legs. Fortunately without a hangover, but that's what happens when you sleep till 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

And that is but the most recent of the many 'Campfire Tales of Rosie'.
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013

If you vote for somebody else, "You're making as much sense as Adler after a drug cocktail!"

"Fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck ya'll if you doubt me, I'm a piece of fuckin' white trash I say it proudly"

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
    • wordpress
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
I was going out with my first long standing girlfriend at the time. I was nearly 19 at this point and had been with her for little under two years. She was originally from Liverpool but moved to Ireland with her family years back and since that time her parents had broken up and her dad had moved back to Liverpool. Well it was her aunts 50th and so I decided to go over with her as it would also give me a chance to meet her dad's side of the family.

Well I met the family and made a fairly good impression, but on the night of the party the words "free bar" would ultimately become by undoing. I drank like it was going out of fashion and in my intoxicated state I managed to knock over a table, offend some relatives, smash some glass and then go off on an adventure into a city I didn't know. Needless to say my then girlfriend and one of her friends came looking for me and at around 4 or 5am they found me in a gay club called the Superstar Boudour, in a booth with some transvestites.

In all honest I had pretty much embarrassed myself about as much as one can, but just to be sure, I puked on the taxi driver.

Are you me?

If you vote for somebody else, "You're making as much sense as Adler after a drug cocktail!"

Fuck ya'll if you doubt me, I'm a piece of fuckin' white trash I say it proudly"

NeetziD

• Displaced Frequency
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2013, 10:18:57 AM »
Irish fish. :\
Freud was confused at the time. The Y chromosome is an X with one of it's legs chopped of. What he meant was "males are genetically castrated women."

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
    • wordpress
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2013, 10:22:55 AM »
*sing song* He's my Irsish brotherrr :whistle:

NeetziD

• Displaced Frequency
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2013, 10:34:12 AM »
In Octoberfest, Poets of the Fall were on stage, we were just five feet away (front row). My bro, drunk as fuck, someone pushes him, he thinks it's me, he pulls my hair, I pinch him, the photographer clicks that photo, and the photo of me pinching his skin off is in the next day's newspaper. -_-" AND on the internet!

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
    • wordpress
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2013, 10:35:26 AM »
 :lol: I think I may got to Octoberfest this year :smirk:

NeetziD

• Displaced Frequency
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2013, 10:37:58 AM »
On a positive note, I got to spend 15 minutes with POTF, and my brother wasn't allowed through. :?:

NeetziD

• Displaced Frequency
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2013, 10:54:56 AM »
It's on facebook, Great Indian Octoberfest 2012 (or was it 2011?) album photos... there are so many shots of me... my brother commented below one of 'em, "the photographer has a crush on baboons."

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
    • wordpress
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2013, 10:55:50 AM »
Haha, will look for it :D