Please login or register. April 17, 2014, 04:59:00 AM

Poll

When do you think GNR will release their next album?

Sometime in this decade
Never

Author Topic: GNR's next record  (Read 7621 times)

B.I.T.C.H

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
Re: GNR's next record
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 09:19:48 AM »
that idea is in ashba's and ron's deluded minds. not in axl's

That was the most sensible answer I've read in ages  :ninja:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 09:54:40 AM by B.I.T.C.H »

insides

• Catcher
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2012, 10:26:55 AM »

That was the most sensible answer I've read in ages  :ninja:

dj and bumble r deluding themselves if they think the follow up will be their songs and not the songs robin and bucket made that didn't make the first chinese record

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2012, 06:01:42 PM »
dj and bumble r deluding themselves if they think the follow up will be their songs and not the songs robin and bucket made that didn't make the first chinese record

Just out of curiosity, can you blow buckets and robins penis's any harder? Geesh, ecery post you write is about how wonderful those two are, get over it they are gone. Your worse than slash fan boys, at least with slash, we are talking about one of the guys that made guns n roses!!! Get over it man, axl will do what axl wants to do, end of story.
"Their are four kinds of people in this world those with common sence, those with book smarts, those with both, and those with neither, which one are you?"--- MikeyJ

insides

• Catcher
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2012, 08:03:02 PM »
Just out of curiosity, can you blow buckets and robins penis's any harder? Geesh, ecery post you write is about how wonderful those two are, get over it they are gone. Your worse than slash fan boys, at least with slash, we are talking about one of the guys that made guns n roses!!! Get over it man, axl will do what axl wants to do, end of story.

robin and bucket made guns n roses with the chinese democracy record

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2012, 12:54:16 AM »
robin and bucket made guns n roses with the chinese democracy record

Apparently you forgot a person by the name of W. Axl Rose, he didnt really have anything to do with that album huh? Nope robin finck wrote the whole thing with a little help from buckethead. But really it was robin!!!! Fucking troll!!!!
"Their are four kinds of people in this world those with common sence, those with book smarts, those with both, and those with neither, which one are you?"--- MikeyJ

insides

• Catcher
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2012, 01:21:47 AM »
Apparently you forgot a person by the name of W. Axl Rose, he didnt really have anything to do with that album huh? Nope robin finck wrote the whole thing with a little help from buckethead. But really it was robin!!!! Fucking troll!!!!

axl's vocals suck on til. it's bad comedy. what saves TIL is robin's EPIC guitar work

robin finck makes chinese democracy the record legendary. robin is the superstar of the album. 

fucking facts

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012, 01:37:06 AM »
So you dont like axl, but think til is amazing. Thats like loving star wars but hating luke skywalker. You make no sense, you are the definition of a troll.

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2012, 01:39:26 AM »
Im curious to see what dumb ass thing you will say next. Apparently robin finck is the grearest guitar player that ever lived.

Nature Boy

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • The bum from the dark
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2012, 01:41:19 AM »
Hmmm...

I'm kind of with him on This I Love.
I think the lyrics are some of the worst I've ever heard and Axl's vocals are weak throughout the song but the music is great. Take out Axl's vocals and it's a beautiful piece of music.
You goin a jail nah

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2012, 01:49:12 AM »
Who wrote the music? Apperently robin finck.

Nature Boy

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • The bum from the dark
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2012, 01:50:55 AM »
Who wrote the music? Apperently robin finck.

Axl certainly didn't write the guitar solo.
You goin a jail nah

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2012, 02:01:00 AM »
Axl certainly didn't write the guitar solo.

A guitar aolo is only as good as the rhythm that is under it. Besides I bet axl made him do it over and over afain till it came out rig ht., that said it prolly is the best solo on the album. But slash would have done a better one, just saying.

insides

• Catcher
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2012, 02:14:55 AM »
So you dont like axl, but think til is amazing. Thats like loving star wars but hating luke skywalker. You make no sense, you are the definition of a troll.

i don't like axl cause he never gives robin the opportunity to do TIL live. axl doesn't have a new cd out to support tours. axl doesn't play new music. axl plays the classics. i liked axl in the 90's. axl did what he was supposed to do as a rock star of the most popular band in the world guns n roses in the 90's. axl doesn't do what he is supposed to do now

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2012, 02:20:40 AM »
i don't like axl cause he never gives robin the opportunity to do TIL live. axl doesn't have a new cd out to support tours. axl doesn't play new music. axl plays the classics. i liked axl in the 90's. axl did what he was supposed to do as a rock star of the most popular band in the world guns n roses in the 90's. axl doesn't do what he is supposed to do now

Um first off, robin left, he wasnt fired. And second every band tours like this. Not every tour has to be in support of an album, some of the best tours are when they arnt supporting an album, cause you get the very best songs. Bit whatever im done talking to you your hopeless

insides

• Catcher
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2012, 02:57:09 AM »
Um first off, robin left, he wasnt fired. And second every band tours like this. Not every tour has to be in support of an album, some of the best tours are when they arnt supporting an album, cause you get the very best songs. Bit whatever im done talking to you your hopeless

axl fired robin. it's a fact

rock band release albums and then tour. it's a fact

i give the facts. it's a fact