Please login or register. September 02, 2014, 05:22:32 AM

Author Topic: Auburn Hills, Michigan - Thursday, December 1st - Setlist/Pictures/Videos  (Read 1928 times)

Awalker28

• King Dick
Post updates here.
I know it looks like I'm insane
Take a closer look I'm not to blame
Yeah
If love is blind I guess I'll buy myself a cane

violetflame

• In Another Woman's Bed
Re: Auburn Hills, Michigan - Thursday, December 1st - Setlist/Pictures/Videos
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:50:54 AM »
It should going on by now... :disgust: c'mon guys nobody from Auburn Hills?? :paranoid:

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 03:08:43 PM »
I'll post pics eventually, it was a freaking amazing concert!!! One of the best concerts I've ever been to. Set list was pretty usual for this tour, I'm gonna do my best to remember it.

chinese democracy
Jungle
Easy
Brownstone
Shacklers revenge
Sorry
Estranged
Fortus solo
Live and let die
This I love
Dizzy solo
street of dreams
You could be mine
Tommy solo (sonic reducer)
Rocket queen
Dj solo
Sweet child
brick in the wall
November rain
Bumblefoot solo
Dont cry
Whole lotta rosie
Knockin on heavans door
Nightrain

Encore
Madagascar
Better
Riff raff
Patience
Paradise city
"Their are four kinds of people in this world those with common sence, those with book smarts, those with both, and those with neither, which one are you?"--- MikeyJ

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 03:25:56 PM »
I gotta be honest, I was kinda expecting a shorter concert because it was a thursday and they are placying in cincinatti tomorrow, but I think the crowd really got the band going so they played pretty much everything. Their were so many highlights for me, bit seeing sorry live was awesome, its prolly my favorite cd song. Better was really good to see also, im glad they played that during the encore. Ive seen most of the great rnr bands live, van halen, aerosmith, acdc, lynyrd skynyrd, and this band is freaking awesome, better than the ones I just mentioned. The only things I would change is I would tale madagascar and riff raff out. By the time youve heard chinese democracy, shacklers, sorry, street of dreams, this I love, and better, madacascar kinda seems a little to much. And riff raff isnt really needed at all. Trade madagascar fpr civil war or coma and riff raff for nice boys or mama kin, then the show would be legendary!!!
"Their are four kinds of people in this world those with common sence, those with book smarts, those with both, and those with neither, which one are you?"--- MikeyJ

Coma16

• Tongue Like A Razor
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 03:32:03 PM »
I think Madagascar has so much emotion as is amazing live. RiffRaff was great too but can be swapped with Nice Boys :)
"Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke"

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 07:03:04 PM »
Heres some pics I

GnFnRosesfan#1

• Bad Obsession
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 07:04:46 PM »
More