Please login or register. September 24, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

Author Topic: GTA V  (Read 8451 times)

chezequerz

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
Re: GTA V
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 09:57:53 AM »
Just give us san ansdreas with new graphics

GTA4 graphics on GTASA would be potentially the most popular game they could make at this point. Although as i said whilst we're throwing out all our wild ideas that Rockstar will never implement anyway i figured i'd make a shopping list.
Apparently a new Amy Winehouse 'Greatest Hits' collection is coming out, but the tinfoil and spoons aren't included.

slashthe2nd

• All Geared Up
  • Watch me burn
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 10:56:32 AM »
couple things i want out of it:

*   car and bike mods
*   the ability to buy every single building
*   more freedom (GTA4 was billed for this but only gave you two choices between good and bad that made no difference to the story)
*   more crazy shit, RC vehicles, jet packs, funny radio stations, random violence, tanks, jet fighters, gun boats etc
*   ability to grow and expand your "family", "posse", "group of russian immigrants" into a major crime family with the ability to take out the competition.
Sounds like your after saints row the third :giggle:
I ain't Jumpin' Jack Flash
 I'm no Telegram Sam
 I ain't Ziggy Stardust
 I'm just a heartbreaking son of a bitch

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 01:55:44 PM »
Multiplayer confirmed for GTA V, hope it's not like GTA IV's
i dunno

Faxl

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 09:09:25 PM »
Just give us san andreas with new graphics

+457382947391486

More potentially hilarious cheats like 'cars float when hit' :lol:

*Estranged*

• All Geared Up
  • Official First Member of the Prostitutes Union.
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 02:06:03 AM »
If it is San Andreas, maybe we'll hear a little more Axl on the radio!

He was funny as Tommy Nightmare (I think that was his name)
I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed. I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me cause I'm dead and bloated.

*Estranged*

• All Geared Up
  • Official First Member of the Prostitutes Union.
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 02:07:59 AM »
I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed. I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me cause I'm dead and bloated.

shackler in the rye

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 04:52:55 AM »
my god i love these games and the radio stations are amazing, how mental is it that axl was actually on a gta game?
It's not as if that's my Blood in the Water.. It's not as if my soul is free of despair

slashthe2nd

• All Geared Up
  • Watch me burn
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
I ain't Jumpin' Jack Flash
 I'm no Telegram Sam
 I ain't Ziggy Stardust
 I'm just a heartbreaking son of a bitch

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2011, 07:19:08 AM »
I hope you can butt rape people in this one  :D
Humanary Stew

chezequerz

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 02:30:31 PM »
Hmm i wonder if the day will ever come when rape will make it into a GTA game as a feature.
Apparently a new Amy Winehouse 'Greatest Hits' collection is coming out, but the tinfoil and spoons aren't included.

Coma16

• Tongue Like A Razor
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »
San Andreas is my favorite. I only finished IV because i was so invested in it lol Hopefully this one rocks!
"Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke"

The Second Coming

• Old At Heart
  • Renowned Cam Whore of newGnR
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 07:30:42 PM »
If I'm right Rockstar said they wanted this Generation of GTA games to be completely separate from the GTA 3 series, which would mean that (apart from the names of the cities) nothing would run over,, meaning it wouldn't be Tommy Vercetti.

And I actually don't want anything like jet packs or tanks or anything like that, I liked the (slightly) more realistic style that GTA4 took and hope they continue with that style.
_■■■_
(⌐■_■) "Stay out of my territory"

The Spaghetti Incident?

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • All those wasted hours we used to know..
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2011, 05:05:25 AM »
GTA Vice City was my favourite followed by 3 but if 5 has nothing in common with IV I'll be a happy guy. IV fucking sucked ... San Andreas also gets a big +1 for having so much freedom and having an absolutely bat shit crazy storyline..

The Second Coming

• Old At Heart
  • Renowned Cam Whore of newGnR
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 04:44:16 PM »
GTA Vice City was my favourite followed by 3 but if 5 has nothing in common with IV I'll be a happy guy. IV fucking sucked ... San Andreas also gets a big +1 for having so much freedom and having an absolutely bat shit crazy storyline..

I thought IV was amazing, I prefer the more realistic and gritty style. Vice City will always be my favourite, and 3 was great too. Personally I thought San Andreas was a steaming pile of shit, I didn't like the whole "gangbanger" things, the story never really got me going and all that eating/ working out stuff was pointless.

I'd like GTA V to go down the same road as IV to be honest
_■■■_
(⌐■_■) "Stay out of my territory"

JLR

• A Classic Case
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »
Vice City is the best for me. The story, the setting, the music, and Tommy Vercetti is easily the best GTA protagonist so far. San Andreas was great fun too, but i hated the whole Sims aspect of it, having to eat, go to the gym, pick up your girlfriend etc. It just got really annoying. III was obviously brilliant at the time, but there's no way i'd go back and replay it after playing VC and SA. It's very limited in comparison. IV...i got bored of IV pretty quickly, it looked nice and everything, but they took away the craziness that made GTA great. If they can combine the atmosphere and feel of VC, with the over the top craziness of SA, and the size and modern graphics of IV, then they could potentially have the greatest game of all time on their hands.