Please login or register. September 01, 2014, 12:13:22 PM

Author Topic: Us Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH, December 2nd  (Read 5636 times)

Dr. Jack Daniels

• All Geared Up
  • Psychiatrist with a ph.D in Awesome
Re: Us Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH, December 2nd
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 05:13:01 AM »
They're playing Estranged right now, listening to it from my friend who is there! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
This is simply a revenge mission by the US on Libya.  This will teach them a lesson for attacking Doc Emmett Brown in Back to the Future....... Damn Libyans

Dr. Jack Daniels

• All Geared Up
  • Psychiatrist with a ph.D in Awesome
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 05:35:02 AM »
THIS I LOVE! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana
This is simply a revenge mission by the US on Libya.  This will teach them a lesson for attacking Doc Emmett Brown in Back to the Future....... Damn Libyans

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 08:35:01 AM »
Lean out and look left. Right in front of the security guard with the ear gauge and black belt

I probably saw you and didn't realize it :lol:

They're playing Estranged right now, listening to it from my friend who is there! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I just wanted to return the favor. :mwa I'm glad you could hear them.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

Jus10

• Bad Obsession
  • f*ck your mouth.
    • http://www.myspace.com/jus10xxx
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »
Epic show!

here's a video... (just a teaser for now, more to come!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBKg6B0FuXM&feature=channel_video_title
DTJ, get the money, MF!!! Cuz i got no more patience!!!!   Myspace.com/VaticaMusic [cincinnati, OH, USA]

GnR587

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »
That was probably the best night I've ever had HANDS DOWN!

ColdNovRain

• Rubbermade Baby
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 06:10:57 PM »
The setlist was the same as the night before in case anyone is wondering. The band and Axl were spot on. They were amazing. Anyone who doubts any member of the band doesnt know what they are talking about. Ashba is great. Axl Fortus, Bumblefoot, Frank, Tommy, Dizzy, and Chris Pitman were all great. Best night of my life.

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 06:45:27 PM »
Front fucking row. I was right in front of DJ the entire night and I take back everything negative I've ever said about him. He did a wonderful job live! Was very entertaining and kept his side hyped up. He did a pretty good job with the songs, too. Ron is a fucking god! I got the balls to tell him that, too. Axl messed up on SCOM by singing the second verse first which was pretty funny. I just kinda looked at Ron and threw my hands up which led to us laughing about it. I messed with Tommy quite a bit last night. I had him laughing during This I Love from making a hand heart at him. Before Patience, he stepped over the monitors and speakers and held his arms out towards me and blew me a kiss :shy: He got another hand heart and a blown kiss from me. :D As he was walking away he either said, "I love this" or "I love you." That alone made my year! Tommy was amazing as always! :bow: Axl was spot on, he sounded so fucking good. I don't care what the Youtube videos sound like or what anyone else says, he sounded wonderful. He didn't even struggle with the songs. Fortus needs to be given more credit. He was so fun to watch and he is an awesome guitar player! The entire band was just awesome! I'm still trying to process that I actually was there. I got a pick from DJ, too. The show was just epic.! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

ColdNovRain

• Rubbermade Baby
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 07:10:18 PM »
I ended up with an Ashba pic and a Fortus pic. We were right in front of Tommy all night. BEST NIGHT EVER!!! That is all you can say. Everyone owes it to themselves to see this band live. This is GUNS N F'N Roses

Monique

• All Geared Up
  • Caffeine freak
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 10:47:03 PM »
Front fucking row. I was right in front of DJ the entire night and I take back everything negative I've ever said about him. He did a wonderful job live! Was very entertaining and kept his side hyped up. He did a pretty good job with the songs, too. Ron is a fucking god! I got the balls to tell him that, too. Axl messed up on SCOM by singing the second verse first which was pretty funny. I just kinda looked at Ron and threw my hands up which led to us laughing about it. I messed with Tommy quite a bit last night. I had him laughing during This I Love from making a hand heart at him. Before Patience, he stepped over the monitors and speakers and held his arms out towards me and blew me a kiss :shy: He got another hand heart and a blown kiss from me. :D As he was walking away he either said, "I love this" or "I love you." That alone made my year! Tommy was amazing as always! :bow: Axl was spot on, he sounded so fucking good. I don't care what the Youtube videos sound like or what anyone else says, he sounded wonderful. He didn't even struggle with the songs. Fortus needs to be given more credit. He was so fun to watch and he is an awesome guitar player! The entire band was just awesome! I'm still trying to process that I actually was there. I got a pick from DJ, too. The show was just epic.! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:lol: That's awesome!   :rockon:  :rockon: :rockon:

smoothie illusion

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2011, 01:22:08 AM »
I love how everyone talks mad shit on the band till they see them  :lol:

Kittay

• Used To Do A Little
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2011, 01:43:00 AM »
Your post reinforces all of the stuff I figured out a while ago and what brought me to this forum. I was feeling kind of alone in here sometimes but hung in there because I was so impressed with this particular line-up of GNR, and their outside works. Ditto re. Richard Fortus. Reading about the CA, European, UK and SA shows from fans was great but it sure feels good to have them touring the US finally.
Mansfield, MA 08/24/1988, Worcester, MA 12/05 and 12/06/1991, Hartford, CT 03/09/1993
Hartford, CT 11/19/2011, Worcester, MA 11/25/2011

ColdNovRain

• Rubbermade Baby
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2011, 03:08:48 AM »
I definitely never talked shit about this band. I know DJ would add a great element to this band that was needed. He really keeps the show going. And of course it doesnt hurt to have Axl fronting the band! LOL

Jus10

• Bad Obsession
  • f*ck your mouth.
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2011, 07:57:49 AM »
i, too, have nothing but excellent things to say.  ive been a fan since i was 7 years old (1989), and have seen gnr twice now.  they absolutely killed it last night.  i took my friend with me, who is a music critic, and has criticized "new" gnr since slash left.  she was also blown away, and left LOVING the current band!

i promised a full video from the show, and it's finished, currently uploading. 

i'll post it up on the forum as soon as it's available (should be around 5am EST), if anyone's interested in watching!

youtube.com/justinhiteart

CHEERS!
DTJ, get the money, MF!!! Cuz i got no more patience!!!!   Myspace.com/VaticaMusic [cincinnati, OH, USA]

GnR587

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2011, 06:38:58 PM »
BEST NIGHT EVER!!! That is all you can say. Everyone owes it to themselves to this this band live. This is GUNS N F'N ROSES
Idk, but it was a really personal experience in a way. I've been a huge fan of Guns N' Roses my entire life, and nobody else I've ever known has felt the same way about Guns I do. When I was in high school, nobody really shared the experience and excitement of the band as much. I did, and I felt as if I was alone with the idea of it. Nobody else seemed to really care. I tired seeing them in 2002 and 2006, but my parents said no and I questioned them and they had no reason why I shouldn't go. But they still said no just to be assholes, also because they both hated Guns N' Roses. Now that I'm on my own, I can do whatever I want. And finally seeing Guns N' Roses for the first time, was a life-changing experience for me that I've been waiting for my whole life. I was so fuckin' hyped up about the whole idea of just being there in the presence of the most dangerous band in the world. So "best night ever" pretty much sums it up, yeah it's kind of lame to just say that and only that, but nothing else came to mind. I thought it was funny the people next time me got really drunk and sang the lyrics to Rocket Queen wrong, they kept calling it "Rocket Queef". I actually enjoyed the wait between sets of the opening act and GN'R, which may seem odd, but I enjoyed for some reason, probably because it's mandatory for every GUNS show to start late. I enjoyed hearing Estranged the most, but also You Could be Mine because it's been my favorite GuNS songs ever since I saw Terminator 2.

Jus10

• Bad Obsession
  • f*ck your mouth.
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2011, 11:12:54 PM »
Here is my video from Friday night's show in Cincinnati, OH.  It's a nice full-length video, so enjoy!!!

Feel free to share and re=post/link this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI1bTIXE4Qo