Please login or register. March 30, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

Author Topic: I met DJ  (Read 2693 times)

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
I met DJ
« on: October 10, 2011, 03:11:24 AM »

what a nice dude. due to personal issues I couldnt go to the gig (  :cry:  ), I only heard it on that radio live stream. it was totally awesome, I wished I had been there. Well, still I really wanted to meet bumble, so today i went to the hotel... destiny, I wouldve never thought I was gonna meet my ex best friend on the buss on my way to the hotel and we had like 1 hour and a half to chat about life and stuff. we exchanged each other's phone numbers, emails and I think now we're in touch again. well... I arrived at 4 o clock at the doors of the hotel and i met some other people I usually meet at the gigs, they were totally insane haha, they had come to the hotel straight from La Plata (the stadium) and they had spent the night on the sidewalk under the rain. I had ONE aim in mind, meeting Ron ( which unfortunately didnt happen  :(  :(  ) while we were waiting I had some fun but damn, my buddies were fucking tired. after a while I approached the gates and suddenly I saw DJ smoking outside. and here comes the... umm dunno how to call it, i think ive been rude haha cause im too impulsive, I seldom think before acting/speaking and I told him:

HEY DJ!!! COULD YOU CALL RON? cause i'd really like to meet him lol  :lol:  poor, I noticed I was rude right after i said it, then I added: and you too!

he was sooooo kind, that he came closer to me and greeted me. he commented he had just woken up or sth like that. I told him that i really liked his solo, and that the show was great. of course, by now he was totally surrounded by what seemed to be horny monkeys  :lol:  but, still he stayed long enough till knowing we all had our pics and signatures.  didnt talk much, he seemed reaaaally tired and sleepy, yet he was kind.

thank you DJ

and Ron, ill be looking forward to meeting you some day

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
Re: I met DJ
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 03:12:05 AM »
yes, my lips are painted with paint. net  :D

better2112

• All Geared Up
  • Heeeellllooooooooo!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 03:49:15 AM »
Lucky you :thumbsup: seems like a great guy, good for GnR when you think about it!
.......... poutine .......... I'M AWESOME .......... poutine .......... 

--FUCK the U.F.I!--

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 03:53:02 AM »
Lucky you :thumbsup: seems like a great guy, good for GnR when you think about it!

yeah, I dunno what happened after 7:30, as soon as it started to get cold i went home. but some people there spent 3 days in a row without sleeping, and yet they were going to keep on waiting for Axl. They spent the night there and Axl hasnt even waved from the window  :?:

DJ Axl

• But A Little Wouldn't Do It
  • I Said I'd Fight back, I never said I'd fight fair
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »
yeah, I dunno what happened after 7:30, as soon as it started to get cold i went home. but some people there spent 3 days in a row without sleeping, and yet they were going to keep on waiting for Axl. They spent the night there and Axl hasnt even waved from the window  :?:

you lucky girll  :thumbsup:
Im pretty sure WTTJ wears a safety helmet when hes on the internets. :nod:

Catcher88

• Bad Obsession
  • All men betray. All lose heart!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 02:17:53 PM »
Indeed very lucky  :). I'll definetly try go by the hotel here too when they come on their next tour.