Please login or register. January 23, 2017, 05:32:23 AM

Author Topic: Guns N' Roses fan Angelique Andersen AKA Dark Angel found dead  (Read 5021 times)

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
  • “We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
    • wordpress
Re: Guns N' Roses fan Angelique Andersen AKA Dark Angel found dead
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 05:03:08 PM »
wow, this sucks, i know i'm late to post, haven't been on the forums in a while and probably haven't talked to DA in even longer but i'll never forget her, RIP girl  :(
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013

If you vote for somebody else, "You're making as much sense as Adler after a drug cocktail!"

"Fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck ya'll if you doubt me, I'm a piece of fuckin' white trash I say it proudly"

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
  • “We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
    • wordpress
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2016, 02:15:48 AM »
hopefully the mods don't mind this (looking at you bumb.l.foot). I don't know about the rest of you but I'll forever miss this girl. She made me feel normal when no one else could. I don't believe in heaven but I hope she's there. Funny that I'm the last post there, guess that's life. Rest in peace Angel.
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013

If you vote for somebody else, "You're making as much sense as Adler after a drug cocktail!"

"Fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck ya'll if you doubt me, I'm a piece of fuckin' white trash I say it proudly"

Faxl

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2017, 05:02:50 PM »
She was a really kind soul, and a lot of fun to chat with. Still sad about it. RIP

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2017, 09:32:38 AM »
She was a truly beautiful person.  The world is a far sadder place in her absence.  RIP Angel!  :rockon:
W.

Matty22

• Won't Be Told Anymore
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2017, 01:34:08 AM »
It's probably been years since I posted here. I remember a helluva lot of you. I visit constantly, but never bother to sign in. But Angel and I used to talk all the time. We actually shared correspondence via snail mail. She was literally what her name represented: an angel. She had told me she had had a tough life, but even with all that, she never seemed to lose stride in her step. I remember her every day, and I laugh at all the forum drama that came around the addition of BBF to GN'R. In retrospect, I don't care who your favourite member was or is, we all love the same band for the music that they all put it. I'm lucky enough to have known Angel, and for her sake I will wear my BBF tee to the GN'R concert I finally get to see this year. She may be gone, but she will NEVER be forgotten. I can guarantee you that.
Faxl is God.