Please login or register. October 31, 2014, 05:08:40 PM

Author Topic: URGENT MODERATION REQUIRED !!!!  (Read 6657 times)

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
Re: URGENT MODERATION REQUIRED !!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2011, 10:34:22 PM »
showcase of the
"Hi, I'm Andy Rose. I think drug addiction is a illness, it's not like those people can... I dunno, go to rehab and learn to kick the drugs. Nope, it's an illness, which makes it totally okay.

Also, I think people shouldn't say whatever they want about dead celebrities regardless of the idiotic mistakes they made in life, even though I advocate free speech and I openly claim (with no scientific basis mind you) that gay marriage corrupts children."

at your age i dont expect you to know a thing about addictions. what addiction have you got other than picking your nose and quoting my posts?
What, what, someone said D???

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2011, 10:37:51 PM »
showcase of the
"Hi, I'm Andy Rose. I think drug addiction is an illness, it's not like those people can... I dunno, go to rehab and learn to kick the drugs. Nope, it's an illness, which makes it totally okay.

an : when the following word starts with a vowel
a   : when the following word starts with a consonant

but of course, it's only stupid when not native speakers do these things. You only do it cause you post with a smart phone or dunno what kind of toy your parents bought you for christmas

keep on posting ponies, it surely makes you look so sharp  :)

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2011, 10:41:55 PM »
"Hi, I'm Andy Rose, and I have no counter argument"
Hi, I'm Andy Rose, and I have no counter argument

too easy :coffee
i dunno

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2011, 10:43:34 PM »
"Hi, I'm Andy Rose, and I have no counter argument"
too easy :coffee

"Hi, I'm Max Powers, and I'm in love with Andy Rose, that's why I cant ignore her"

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2011, 10:54:38 PM »
brilliant, truly brilliant.

+1 for originality  :coffee
i dunno

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2011, 10:57:19 PM »
I advocate free speech and I openly claim (with no scientific basis mind you) that gay marriage corrupts children."

I was talking out of experience of being in a classroom with 33 children. when I asked you which was YOUR experience (the one you said you had) you didnt reply and each time you shut up I take on I owned that argument.

and mind you dear, let me correct you one thing: I didnt say gay marriage or ONLY gay couples corrupted children. I said that the further a family is from the average stereotype the more behaviour problems you find in kids.

by that I meant: gay couples, divorced parents, single mums, old parents, etc.

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »
brilliant, truly brilliant.

+1 for originality  :coffee

I know I am. and you tracking down my posts and commenting about every single random shit I say just prooves how more interesting, and superior to you I am.

when will anyone see ME chasing max powers around the forum flaming him for his opinions ?

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2011, 11:06:44 PM »
I was talking out of experience of being in a classroom with 33 children. when I asked you which was YOUR experience (the one you said you had) you didnt reply and each time you shut up I take on I owned that argument.

and mind you dear, let me correct you one thing: I didnt say gay marriage or ONLY gay couples corrupted children. I said that the further a family is from the average stereotype the more behaviour problems you find in kids.

by that I meant: gay couples, divorced parents, single mums, old parents, etc.

Hitler, Bin Laden and that guy that just killed 90~ people in Norway were all born in an "average stereotype" family :coffee
i dunno

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2011, 11:12:20 PM »
Hitler, Bin Laden and that guy that just killed 90~ people in Norway were all born in an "average stereotype" family :coffee

Hitler's parents were cousins, then they split up and his father had 2 other children with another woman

:coffee

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2011, 11:15:23 PM »
Here's a crazy idea: focus on her music. To the best of my recollection, she was a musician. Let the mods do their thing, let her soul rest in peace, regardless of her past habits. After all, she only hurt herself. That said, I can understand why some people are being very cynical about her life choices, given that she literally had everything on a professional level and somehow threw it all away. After all, personal happiness is the most complex and difficult thing on Earth. Rest in peace, Amy.

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2011, 11:17:06 PM »
ehh... Max Powers, will you ever reply to that ? cause I gotta have dinner soon

come on kid, hurry up

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2011, 11:19:25 PM »
meh, I'm off to have dinner ...

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2011, 12:53:48 AM »

Hitler's parents were cousins, then they split up and his father had 2 other children with another woman

:coffee

1. They were in the same family tree, but they were in no way biologically related (in a sense that their children would be inbred)
2. Marrying in your family tree not that far from the norm during that time
3. you fail to take into account, among so many others, mao zhedong, stalin, charles manson, the unabomber or george bush so I fail to see how your point stands :rolleyes:

i dunno

chezequerz

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2011, 02:53:40 PM »
So basically a thread where Andy acts like that cunt of a neighbour everyone has that rings the police to complain about the music, in returned is attacked irrespective of what she says which she then argues over but digresses from the point in order to change the grounds of the argument, the mods (in much the same way as police) refuse to lift a finger and tell her to stop wasting their time and as usual noone cares enough to reply to what menelaos says  :lol:

if this thread had a splash of WTTJ it would be the embodiment of this website.
Apparently a new Amy Winehouse 'Greatest Hits' collection is coming out, but the tinfoil and spoons aren't included.

Trixi

• Very Old At Heart
  • impossibly obnoxious
    • my blog
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2011, 02:59:32 PM »
So basically a thread where Andy acts like that cunt of a neighbour everyone has that rings the police to complain about the music, in returned is attacked irrespective of what she says which she then argues over but digresses from the point in order to change the grounds of the argument, the mods (in much the same way as police) refuse to lift a finger and tell her to stop wasting their time and as usual noone cares enough to reply to what menelaos says  :lol:

if this thread had a splash of WTTJ it would be the embodiment of this website.

Now no one has to go through the entire thread :lol:
The official spliff of newgnr.com