Please login or register. April 23, 2014, 08:13:15 PM

Author Topic: URGENT MODERATION REQUIRED !!!!  (Read 6076 times)

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
Re: URGENT MODERATION REQUIRED !!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 08:01:39 PM »
I talk out of experience, when I asked you in that thread which was yours you didnt reply.

and why was it so? because while most personal opinions are founded on facts and life experience, your pseudo philosophical crap comes from the inside of your pretentious ass.

now, if you mind, I'll appeal to the famous phrase "freedom of speech". I dont ACT against gays who want to be parents, get married, etc. So if I state that "gays (and company, cause my original statement was broader than that but you bring up things out of context) have negative influence on kids" that's my personal opinion and im just as entitled to think and belive in whatever the fuck I want. yes, gays have a negative influence on kids, that's my opinion *freedom of speech* and I dunno why you have to mess with it
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:11:26 PM by Andy Rose »
I know this bitch,
she's such a bore.
If she weren't a witch,
she could be a whore.

:coffee

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »
.... and women wonder why they don't get equal treatment
i dunno

B.I.T.C.H

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 08:06:22 PM »
This is the same person that stated that gay parents have negative influences on children. Are you sure you really want to take her advice, mods?

Balls in your court

I didn't know Andy was a mod. And balls don't scare me  :unibrow:

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 08:07:26 PM »
andy's balls will
i dunno

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 08:13:13 PM »
.... and women wonder why they don't get equal treatment

you yourself are a bundle of contradictions kid  :)     
I know this bitch,
she's such a bore.
If she weren't a witch,
she could be a whore.

B.I.T.C.H

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 08:16:01 PM »

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2011, 08:22:22 PM »
and why was it so? because while most personal opinions are founded on facts and life experience, your pseudo philosophical crap comes from the inside of your pretentious ass.

now, if you mind, I'll appeal to the famous phrase "freedom of speech". I dont ACT against gays who want to be parents, get married, etc. So if I state that "gays (and company, cause my original statement was broader than that but you bring up things out of context) have negative influence on kids" that's my personal opinion and im just as entitled to think and belive in whatever the fuck I want. yes, gays have a negative influence on kids, that's my opinion *freedom of speech* and I dunno why you have to mess with it

yet people can't say amy winehouse deserves so sympathy for being a drug addict? andy's too funny
i dunno

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2011, 08:23:23 PM »
andy's balls will

yeah I sure have bigger balls than you. Now, what really puzzles me is the origin of your obsession with me, I mean why the fuck do you have to quote every single thing I say, and of course, I can always expect a negative vibe in return. it really called my attention, I never pay attention to you and i dont recall having giving you half of the shit you've given me for free
I know this bitch,
she's such a bore.
If she weren't a witch,
she could be a whore.

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2011, 08:23:58 PM »
yet people can't say amy winehouse deserves so sympathy for being a drug addict? andy's too funny

not in an obituary thread posted in news. why nobody cant see the point?
I know this bitch,
she's such a bore.
If she weren't a witch,
she could be a whore.

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2011, 08:26:50 PM »
yeah I sure have bigger balls than you. Now, what really puzzles me is the origin of your obsession with me, I mean why the fuck do you have to quote every single thing I say, and of course, I can always expect a negative vibe in return. it really called my attention, I never pay attention to you and i dont recall having giving you half of the shit you've given me for free

because you're retarded :lol:
i dunno

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2011, 08:39:41 PM »
because you're retarded :lol:

and you're a wannabe dick.

the most pathetic thing about you is that you're being somebody else's white knight with no real reasons to bash me. keep on with your good work, you'll be given a rosette quite soon. I must be trully retarded cause I shouldnt have argued about serious matters with a child... not that I trully care, but your obsession and forum harassment is sort of annoying at times, like when you're walking down the street and step on shit. that sort of,  but no big deal...
I know this bitch,
she's such a bore.
If she weren't a witch,
she could be a whore.

rds.06

• "I'm Melting"
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2011, 11:06:42 PM »
and Victoria Beckham spends all her husband's money on shoes and purses... should we murder her for being such a shallow monkey-face fashion-dependent ? it's their money, their life choices. If I had such a juicy income I'd probably buy the flat of my dreams, in the city of my dreams, and others would think: how dare she spend all that money in that flat when she could've got the same flat for half the price in another neighbourhood? but what do they know about how badly I want and need these things, and why cant I afford the things i want if I worked hard to get them?

on the drug addiction subject, i can always feel sorry for those doing it. cause someone who does drugs is someone who's suffering and needs help. I'm sorry that she felt so alone and nobody around her was good enough to help her

But buying shoes and purses isnt illegal.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:08:59 PM by rds.06 »
clean your ears...Nickelback's guitar work is awesome.

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2011, 06:26:05 AM »
and Victoria Beckham spends all her husband's money on shoes and purses... should we murder her for being such a shallow monkey-face fashion-dependent ? it's their money, their life choices. If I had such a juicy income I'd probably buy the flat of my dreams, in the city of my dreams, and others would think: how dare she spend all that money in that flat when she could've got the same flat for half the price in another neighbourhood? but what do they know about how badly I want and need these things, and why cant I afford the things i want if I worked hard to get them?

on the drug addiction subject, i can always feel sorry for those doing it. cause someone who does drugs is someone who's suffering and needs help. I'm sorry that she felt so alone and nobody around her was good enough to help her

This is the stupidest thing I've read in a while.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

B.I.T.C.H

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2011, 06:49:31 AM »
That's her opinion stupid or not. But I don't get why we should care what people think. And why we should be sorry for drugs addicts. They are human beings & have their problems like most of us. Being sorry for them won't help them.

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2011, 07:08:05 AM »
It's stupid because it's a hugely false observation. Posh Spice has enough of her own money to spend. She doesn't need Beckham for that.

/off topic

Back on topic....

Degrading drug addicts (especially ones who've died) is wrong IMO. I understand if you don't have sympathy for them, that is one thing. But saying they asked for it or deserved it is just wrong. Let's say you're a bad driver and you've been killed in an accident that wasn't exactly your fault (fingers crossed it doesn't happen). How would your family or people who cared for you feel if people were walking around saying you deserved it for not being a good driver or you asked for it?

Like I said, people don't have sympathy for everyone whose died. Which is fine. But insulting them after they've passed is a bitch move. But whatever, I don't know that much so I'll stop talking
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.