Please login or register. August 22, 2014, 04:41:52 PM

Author Topic: URGENT MODERATION REQUIRED !!!!  (Read 6509 times)

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
Re: URGENT MODERATION REQUIRED !!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 03:27:20 PM »
Amy Winehouse dying has made the news accross the globe, ergo it deserves to be in 'World News'. Any derogatory or negative comment about Amy Winehouse is nevertheless a comment about Amy Winehouse rather than trolling or spamming, and as such while this story remains news worthy it shall remain in World News. If the thread survives past the time when the rest of the world no longer considers this news in a form that exists only to insult Amy Winehouse, then it shall be moved to Flamers in the same way that the DJ Ashba thread was split up in news. Until then, the thread stays where it is.

the point wasnt moving it to flamers, it was to clean the insults from the news section.

Personally, I think it is a shame somebody died, but when that somebody was taking money that could have been spent on useful things (in a recession no less) and burning it on substances that she knew would eventually kill her, I find it hard to have sympathy for her. Sympathy for her family yes, but not for her. To quote Lemmy: 'fuck this "don't speak ill of the dead" shit! People don't become better when they are dead; you just talk about them as if they are. But it's not true! People are still arseholes, they're just dead arseholes.”

thanks god communism is over and we can spend the money we earn on whatever the fuck we want.
What, what, someone said D???

B.I.T.C.H

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 03:34:36 PM »
the point wasnt moving it to flamers, it was to clean the insults from the news section.

thanks god communism is over and we can spend the money we earn on whatever the fuck we want.

:lol: :bow:

pawnshop-guitars

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • Time for a gin?
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 03:37:17 PM »

Yes, yes we can. But where is the justice when you see someone dying of terminal cancer, and all they want is to live to see their child grow up and you have someone like Amy Winehouse injecting liquid death into her veins every damned day and lives for seven years doing it? The money comment I made was regarding the fact that heroin is damned expensive. We are in the middle of a recession, major economies are needing bailouts and the citizens of every country are facing cuts which will have a negative impact on their lives, and she has literally burned hundreds of thousands away that could have been put to far better use.
I think it is high time for a bit of class around here, don't you?

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 03:43:13 PM »
Yes, yes we can. But where is the justice when you see someone dying of terminal cancer, and all they want is to live to see their child grow up and you have someone like Amy Winehouse injecting liquid death into her veins every damned day and lives for seven years doing it? The money comment I made was regarding the fact that heroin is damned expensive. We are in the middle of a recession, major economies are needing bailouts and the citizens of every country are facing cuts which will have a negative impact on their lives, and she has literally burned hundreds of thousands away that could have been put to far better use.

That was her money and her life choice.

pawnshop-guitars

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • Time for a gin?
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 03:44:06 PM »
That's fair enough, but it was a life choice that means I can have no respect for her, nor can I mourn her passing without feeling like a hypocrite.

B.I.T.C.H

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 03:55:39 PM »

It was her money & her life. She could  do whatever she liked with it 'cause she lived in a free country. And actually she was a good singer. Pity she made the wrong choice but that was her choice. I don't think we are the ones that have the right to judge whether a given choice is right or wrong. She did what she did. She's dead now. End of story. And with reference to the unjustice & inequality, believe me we tried communism & it didn't work.

pawnshop-guitars

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • Time for a gin?
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 03:57:19 PM »
It was her money & her life. She could  do whatever she liked with it 'cause she lived in a free country. And actually she was a good singer. Pity she made the wrong choice but that was her choice. I don't think we are the ones that have the right to judge whether a given choice is right or wrong. She did what she did. She's dead now. End of story. And with reference to the unjustice & inequality, believe me we tried communism & it didn't work.

I think you've missed what I'm getting at. I am not saying we should stop anybody from doing these things; what I am saying is that if somebody insists on doing this then I can't have sympathy for them when they die.

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2011, 04:01:04 PM »
and Victoria Beckham spends all her husband's money on shoes and purses... should we murder her for being such a shallow monkey-face fashion-dependent ? it's their money, their life choices. If I had such a juicy income I'd probably buy the flat of my dreams, in the city of my dreams, and others would think: how dare she spend all that money in that flat when she could've got the same flat for half the price in another neighbourhood? but what do they know about how badly I want and need these things, and why cant I afford the things i want if I worked hard to get them?

on the drug addiction subject, i can always feel sorry for those doing it. cause someone who does drugs is someone who's suffering and needs help. I'm sorry that she felt so alone and nobody around her was good enough to help her

B.I.T.C.H

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »
I think you've missed what I'm getting at. I am not saying we should stop anybody from doing these things; what I am saying is that if somebody insists on doing this then I can't have sympathy for them when they die.

That's your right :thumbsup: I have sympathy with her. I lived with a junkie though I've never touched the shit & I can tell you that the things with junkies are not exactly as they look from the outside.

pawnshop-guitars

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • Time for a gin?
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 04:04:43 PM »
and Victoria Beckham spends all her husband's money on shoes and purses... should we murder her for being such a shallow monkey-face fashion-dependent ? it's their money, their life choices. If I had such a juicy income I'd probably buy the flat of my dreams, in the city of my dreams, and others would think: how dare she spend all that money in that flat when she could've got the same flat for half the price in another neighbourhood? but what do they know about how badly I want and need these things, and why cant I afford the things i want if I worked hard to get them?

on the drug addiction subject, i can always feel sorry for those doing it. cause someone who does drugs is someone who's suffering and needs help. I'm sorry that she felt so alone and nobody around her was good enough to help her

Andy, just stop it. Read my last post. Actually, I'll just quote it for you:

This would imply that I support people in their choice to do whatever the fuck they want. But when the consequences of that life choice catch up to them, I'm not going to cry over it. Oh and so you know, Amy Winehouse's dad made several attempts to dry her out and get her off smack. He even went on national television pleading with people not to buy her music so that she didn't have the money to buy drugs.

That's your right :thumbsup: I have sympathy with her. I lived with a junkie though I've never touched the shit & I can tell you that the things with junkies are not exactly as they look from the outside.

Fair enough.

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
Andy, just stop it. Read my last post.

yeah, I thought my post would show up earlier than yours and bitch's, but yours showed up first

B.I.T.C.H

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 04:37:57 PM »
yeah, I thought my post would show up earlier than yours and bitch's, but yours showed up first

Andy, when you or anyone else for the matter write my name it's reccommended they used capital letters cause I'm not the only bitch here. someone may get confused and offended  ;)

By the way the junkie I talk about in my post (actually an ex-junkie for years now fortunately) phoned me today  to express his sympathy for the poor bitch- I mean Amy Whinehouse. Probably one of the very few who sympathise with her.

Nature Boy

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • Munt cuntles.
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 04:41:11 PM »
reported
Is Trixi still alive?

Max_Power

• Very Old At Heart
  • ;)
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 07:49:44 PM »
This is the same person that stated that gay parents have negative influences on children. Are you sure you really want to take her advice, mods?

Balls in your court
i dunno

Andy Rose

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 07:53:09 PM »
This is the same person that stated that gay parents have negative influences on children. Are you sure you really want to take her advice, mods?

Balls in your court

I talk out of experience, when I asked you in that thread which was yours you didnt reply.