Please login or register. October 25, 2014, 06:25:58 PM

Author Topic: SuBo goes for a Slash  (Read 416 times)

slashthe2nd

• All Geared Up
  • Watch me burn
SuBo goes for a Slash
« on: April 04, 2011, 01:06:30 PM »
didnt know where to put it)

SUSAN BOYLE found fame singing stately ballads - but inside lurks a secret rocker.
The Highland lassie stunned guests at her 50th birthday bash by head-banging to GUNS N' ROSES.

SuBo hit the dancefloor as the first notes sounded from axeman SLASH's iconic opening riff for the rockers' 1987 anthem Sweet Child O' Mine.

One partygoer said: "Susan's definitely a dark horse. She was really going for it. As soon as she realised what the DJ was playing she raced on to the dancefloor.

"She was playing air guitar and head-banging, having the time of her life."

Susan was joined by 150 family and friends at a country house hotel near her home in Blackburn, West Lothian, and laid on a free bar.

SuBo's Britain's Got Talent pals STAVROS FLATLEY did their act and there was a covers band and a Scots folk group.

The source added: "Susan was a great host, smiling and laughing all night. She made a point of talking to everyone."

She wore a gold frock and a £35,000 drop diamond necklace which had been given to her by a mystery fan earlier in the day.

I wonder what Britain's Got Talent boss SIMON COWELL made of that after giving her a £20,000 Cartier necklace? It put his gift a bit in the shade.

Not that SuBo is short of cash - she recently shifted her 14millionth album.

I've always admired my fellow Scot but her chart-topping albums, 2009 debut I Dreamed A Dream and last year's The Gift, are not exactly my cup of tea.

Now she's been unmasked as a secret rocker, I look forward to a collection of duets with metal's biggest names.

SuBo and AC/DC guitarist ANGUS YOUNG would be a match made in heaven.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3507119/SuBo-headbangs-to-Guns-N-Roses-on-her-birthday.html
I ain't Jumpin' Jack Flash
 I'm no Telegram Sam
 I ain't Ziggy Stardust
 I'm just a heartbreaking son of a bitch

B.I.T.C.H

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
Re: SuBo goes for a Slash
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »
 :thumbsup:

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
Re: SuBo goes for a Slash
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »
Just imagine what Simon Cowell made out of her, provided that he gave her a £20,000 Cartier necklace as a present.  :~