Please login or register. August 23, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

Author Topic: Audioslave.  (Read 837 times)

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
Re: Audioslave.
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2017, 02:25:08 AM »
Another article about the "reunion":
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-audioslave-reunite-at-los-angeles-anti-inaugural-ball-w462305

Omg, more videos have emerged! Thanks so much for sharing, mate!

Tom Morello is absolutely brilliant.

Obvious Troll Obvious

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • Munt cuntles.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 04:47:49 AM »
 :troll: :troll:
Is Trixi still alive?

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 04:04:35 AM »
It's been reported that about 60% of eligible voters actually voted. Trump lost the popular vote by almost 2.9 million votes. He got 46.10% of the votes, Clinton got 48.20%. Maths has never been my strong point, but that does not seem like the majority to me. He did, however, win the electoral vote so it's all fair and square. The problem isn't that people don't accept the result, the problem is that people don't want this man to represent their country, and thus themselves. I guess it would be easier to swallow if it wasn't this ableist, sexist, misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, ill-informed con man.

As Backfromthedead pointed out, the voting system is (sort of) fucked. People don't even know what the Electoral College is, it can be confusing. Whatever the system, there will always be people who are not happy with the result. That's also part of democracy. Anyway, that's my two cents. Go Audioslave!  :rockon:

Ufff I dunno what the voting system is like there. Here we choose a leaflet of our fav candidate, put it in a box and then some unlucky, misserable citizens picked randomly take them out and start counting: One for Pepe, two for Macri, three for Pepe again and so on till getting to 40 millon
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 04:07:01 AM by Stifler's Mom »