Went fishing for the ffirst time ever this year in April! Enjoy the story
1. We got lost and a 30 min drive took at least an hour
2. The water was colder than fuck
3. We had no boat so we had to wade in the water and the suit I was wearing was too big for me, the strap broke and I was wetter than an Asian whore on New Years Eve
4. Our rods broke
5. I cut 4 fingers and my entire hand on the hooks.
6. WE CAUGHT NOTHING
I can't believe you never went fishing till then. Fishing was all I did as a kid, mainly because I lived by a pond
But I may be able to top it
We went fishing 2 years ago in BFE
1) I caught little baby fish, like 2 of them
2) I went to step closer and my foot sank into the pond. I was wearing low top Coverse
3) I had to fish barefooted
4) It started pouring rain
5) I caught a bass that almost bent my pole in half
6) I had to run barefooted back to the car which was forever away AND IT WAS LOCKED!!
It was still raining too
I use spinning lures for salmon, soaked nuts for carp and some live mackerel or crab for the bass. For specifically sea bass, I'd use peeler crab. I'm pretty much open to bait ideas, so I'd love to hear some tricks from one (or of course a number) of you guys.
I use worms
i returned them too, but when you fish them you hurt their mouth and then they die in the water anyways
They don't always die