Please login or register. November 24, 2014, 01:08:23 PM

Author Topic: Axl's Singing.  (Read 3554 times)

DanGnR

• So The Little Got More And More
Re: Axl's Singing.
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 08:28:20 PM »
People who say Axls voice was better in 01 - 02 have got to be the most stupid fucks i have heared, are you deaf or something?

Axls voice 2010  :rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1056mFgABkI
VOTE DANGNR FOR MOD!

Nirvana

• Bad Obsession
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »
People who say Axls voice was better in 01 - 02 have got to be the most stupid fucks i have heared, are you deaf or something?

They are deaf, look Axl's Jungle at the Rose Bar and kill yourselves retards :finger:

smoothie illusion

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 11:04:00 PM »
They are deaf, look Axl's Jungle at the Rose Bar and kill yourselves retards :finger:

classy

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 11:16:36 PM »

I'm not an expert on Axl's voice, but I've always been suggesting that Axl's never managed to top his '01-'02 high-pitched vocals ever since. His voice certainly lacked rasp, but you cannot deny that 90% of the times he sings a song from CD in the current tour his voice is unbearable to listen to. Personally, I prefer his vocals in the '06 tour. Last night, I was watching Rock am Ring '06 all over again and it was like listening to a different singer. I mean no disrespect to your own point of view, I just believe his high-pitched vocals used to be a lot more clean than what they are now.

axls_sweetchild

• It Was A Long Time With Me
  • Got a one way ticket and there's no way out alive
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2010, 12:40:01 AM »

Always wonder what that "Chicken shit sign" meant...that pissed Axl off....
If I could go back in time...To a place in my soul, there all alone.....

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2010, 03:25:31 AM »

:hmpf
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

Johan!

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • The Theory of Everything
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2010, 11:01:00 AM »

+1

Axl's high notes without rasp sounds like helium shit.

The Spaghetti Incident?

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • All those wasted hours we used to know..
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2010, 03:02:41 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twKrVP0BSXI

His scream is pretty good there. He might not be able to sustain it for a full song but it sounds fine to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-feSRiOtc&feature=related

Thought he sounded good here too. Human nature to complain, complain ahead, it's your birth right.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 03:08:41 PM by The Spaghetti Incident? »

Justin5150

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • I'm going to mod all over your tits
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »
I'm not an expert on Axl's voice, but I've always been suggesting that Axl's never managed to top his '01-'02 high-pitched vocals ever since. His voice certainly lacked rasp, but you cannot deny that 90% of the times he sings a song from CD in the current tour his voice is unbearable to listen to. Personally, I prefer his vocals in the '06 tour. Last night, I was watching Rock am Ring '06 all over again and it was like listening to a different singer. I mean no disrespect to your own point of view, I just believe his high-pitched vocals used to be a lot more clean than what they are now.

I hated his voice in 01-02, That MTV performance embarrassed me as a fan: he sounded like fucking kazoo. Give me rasp any day of the week, this is the best he has sounded since 93'.
LEAVE IT OUH!!!

axls_sweetchild

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 05:29:16 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twKrVP0BSXI

His scream is pretty good there. He might not be able to sustain it for a full song but it sounds fine to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-feSRiOtc&feature=related

Thought he sounded good here too. Human nature to complain, complain ahead, it's your birth right.

WOW...Thanks TSI...wonderful vocals and.....just great....to many birth rights around here...with all the forums for different bands....why come here to be a butt hole. :bow:

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 05:40:01 PM »
I hated his voice in 01-02, That MTV performance embarrassed me as a fan: he sounded like fucking kazoo. Give me rasp any day of the week, this is the best he has sounded since 93'.

:thumbsup:

I will say he sounded pretty good in 06'
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

axls_sweetchild

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2010, 05:44:09 PM »
I think he sound great right from day one...that's how and why I came such a big fan of Axl's....I didn't say GNR...I followed for Axl and then fell in love with the whole band....had my eye on Axl before GNR...and still do...love that man. The whole saga from 1985 til today..WONDERFUL !!!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 05:45:54 PM by axls_sweetchild »

axls_sweetchild

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2010, 09:54:51 PM »
he sings so sweety when seb bach suckles on his testicales

.. :lol:...do I need a restraining order ???  :ninja:...well your a first with that wise crack...but why would Axl need Baz for that when any number of women would be glad...especially when they wear T-shirts that say...Axl..FUCK ME !!!

axls_sweetchild

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2010, 10:57:16 PM »
because feminine baz moisturises his lips

We have some Baz fans in the forum...wish I knew how to find past posts...there was one of Baz trying to play Axl and have someone thrown outta the concert...hilarious !!!! Might help you make your point. But I like Baz...

Nightrain_86

• Bad Obsession
  • Tighter than a Nuns cunt.
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2010, 09:22:47 AM »
Axl's vocals have always been an enigma, varying from show to show.

One thing that has always puzzled me is what happened after '87 he stopped being able to get that sharp high pitched sound, why was that?  Did he just strain his voice that he couldn't do it anymore?  I mean shows during 1987 his vocals would vary from being raspy to that clean high sound but then after '88 it was all rasp if you get what i mean?

I still think he sounds good live today but that's just something I've wondered about.