Please login or register. July 29, 2014, 05:46:52 PM

Author Topic: The Garden  (Read 965 times)

DanGnR

• So The Little Got More And More
The Garden
« on: April 09, 2010, 09:37:46 PM »
God I hope they play this badass tune.

I think axl would nail this right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVN9WYJVCkg

:bow: :bow: :bow:
VOTE DANGNR FOR MOD!

simon.dean

• Realtime Visionary
  • "Old at heart but Im only"...19.
Re: The Garden
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 12:05:30 AM »
Ok I am sorry but why do people keep making threads like: OMG this is the bestest song EVER! I hope they will play it live soon!: Even though it will never get played.

Keep in mind this is just a young gnr fan that in the past 2 years learned that gnr made more songs then: WTTJ,SCOM, and PC.

DanGnR

• So The Little Got More And More
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 12:28:48 AM »
Why do people make these threads?

Because we want these type of songs to be played.
VOTE DANGNR FOR MOD!

ThorThunderz

• Beatin' A Dead Horse
  • I got a molotov cocktail too!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 12:29:30 AM »
Well little Simon.Dean, considering your name is that of a fictional "WWE" Wrestler and you admitted that you are just a kid. I by all means am welcome to the young gunners. But you must...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
You should have a warning for peeps with epilepsy under your avatar...that'll drop a bitch.  :O

axls_sweetchild

• It Was A Long Time With Me
  • Got a one way ticket and there's no way out alive
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 01:23:40 AM »
If Axl sang all the songs everyone wanted to hear...he would still be in Osaka... :smirk:
If I could go back in time...To a place in my soul, there all alone.....

Sir Francis

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
  • "I've seen fire and I've seen rain ..."
    • twitter
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 01:28:10 AM »
If Axl sang all the songs everyone wanted to hear...he would still be in Osaka... :smirk:
:lol:

you are awesome sweetchild  :mwa
"I won't be told anymore...."
AKA/ artist formally known as Murph

Nightrain_86

• Bad Obsession
  • Tighter than a Nuns cunt.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 02:08:53 AM »
Not a huge fan of The Garden to be honest.

simon.dean

• Realtime Visionary
  • "Old at heart but Im only"...19.
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 02:21:10 AM »
Well little Simon.Dean, considering your name is that of a fictional "WWE" Wrestler and you admitted that you are just a kid. I by all means am welcome to the young gunners. But you must...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

19...Young adult/ older teen.... and yes Simon Dean is a made up actor how ever the only reason I use that name is the same reason I use the same password, It was the first name I used when making a name on YTV.com for my sitkick(or what ever it was called) and it fucken stuck.

Now look Im just fucken stating how annoying it is when people make topics that the guys who make the setlist don't even look at. If I made a thousand posts saying that Axl rose Can sing My world way better now and they should play it live IT WONT DO A FUCKEN THING! THAT IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF!   It is totally pointless. And lets say I get 10 people (and let's be honest I may get one and he/she would say "My World sucks") to say how good or how bad it would be to hear them play it.  Then what?

Look I like the garden and yes It would be nice to see it live but odds are it wont happen unless slash wants to play it on his tour. Done.

Ps: Would you like it if I made my username into something like this "AXELR0S3"

I would not. And yes I know its Axl Rose.

axls_sweetchild

• It Was A Long Time With Me
  • Got a one way ticket and there's no way out alive
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 02:26:39 AM »
19...Young adult/ older teen.... and yes Simon Dean is a made up actor how ever the only reason I use that name is the same reason I use the same password, It was the first name I used when making a name on YTV.com for my sitkick(or what ever it was called) and it fucken stuck.

Now look Im just fucken stating how annoying it is when people make topics that the guys who make the setlist don't even look at. If I made a thousand posts saying that Axl rose Can sing My world way better now and they should play it live IT WONT DO A FUCKEN THING! THAT IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF!   It is totally pointless. And lets say I get 10 people (and let's be honest I may get one and he/she would say "My World sucks") to say how good or how bad it would be to hear them play it.  Then what?

Look I like the garden and yes It would be nice to see it live but odds are it wont happen unless slash wants to play it on his tour. Done.

I guess that's saying what ya wanted to say....here's hoping ya got it all off your chest...I got your point though. :whistle:
If I could go back in time...To a place in my soul, there all alone.....

Nirvana

• Bad Obsession
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »
I think is good to play this song should be played in the studio again with Alice Cooper, be re-leased, to be a little changed and then to be played once at MTV award show live with Alice Cooper.

ThorThunderz

• Beatin' A Dead Horse
  • I got a molotov cocktail too!
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 12:37:31 AM »

I would like it if you attempted to make a better rant?
You should have a warning for peeps with epilepsy under your avatar...that'll drop a bitch.  :O

mickey.rourke

• Beatin' A Dead Horse
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 09:55:49 AM »
i personally never liked garden on the album but live in 93 with that voice for me its very good to listen to
just my 2 cents

Johan!

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • The Theory of Everything
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 02:29:43 PM »
Hell yeah, and bring out Alice Cooper for every gig as well!  :nod:

perfect_spy

• Bad Obsession
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 01:28:05 PM »
One of my favs from the UYI albums
Wembley '91, Paris '92, o2 Arena '10

Chaserâ„¢

• A Classic Case
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 02:51:10 PM »
I only listen to this song because of Alice. But maybe if Dizzy was allowed to do Alice's parts...then by all means lets have it back.
Quote from: Broly
KAKAROT!!!

Quote from: Patrick Star
Noooo, THIS IS PATRICK!!!