Please login or register. July 22, 2017, 07:39:52 AM

Author Topic: the Fuck poetry club  (Read 6181 times)

erick_the_priest

• A Classic Case
    • facebook
the Fuck poetry club
« on: March 05, 2010, 01:29:35 PM »
 :coffee
Axl Rose is not over weight just borderline obese

Sir Francis

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
  • "I've seen fire and I've seen rain ..."
    • twitter
Re: the Fuck poetry club
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 01:58:28 PM »
I agree ... people expressing themselves in a positive way ...thats garbage!!! We should all not ever write any words that rhyme and forever have all instrumental music for here on out....because ..lets face it...  rhyming words and phases together ...WHO DOES THAT!!!!! thats crazyness ..thats being a pussy.. musicians who write lyrics they must be pussies as well!!! Jim Morrision with the American Poet ...ahh fuck him man she is a douche bag loser ,pussy ass girlyman for putting words in phases that rhyme together without putting drums.. a bass and rhythm... and lead guitar to it

And for those who say "Poetry are Lyrics" are GAY!!!!!!!! yes they are  :nod: how dare them think that those words have any relevance to music..
It is like having a baby... It is cool to kill the "fetus " since it hasn't taken a breathe yet .... because it isn't a baby!!!
for those who need help following ... words don't become lyrics until music is set with it... and until they set music to them all lyrics are FUCKING POEMS....SO FUCK POEMS BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSIC FETUSES THAT SHOULD BE ABORTED IF CERTAIN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT MUSIC FOR THEM YET....THOSE GAY, EMO, CORNCHUCKING
 FAGGOTS THEY ARE   :nod: ... JUST A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSIES

SO GIVE ME A LINK TO YOUR STELLAR AVATAR SO I CAN BE MADE AND COOL LIKE YOU GUYS  :disgust:

"I won't be told anymore...."
AKA/ artist formally known as Murph

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 01:59:54 PM »
I agree ... people expressing themselves in a positive way ...thats garbage!!! We should all not ever write any words that rhyme and forever have all instrumental music for here on out....because ..lets face it...  rhyming words and phases together ...WHO DOES THAT!!!!! thats crazyness ..thats being a pussy.. musicians who write lyrics they must be pussies as well!!! Jim Morrision with the American Poet ...ahh fuck him man she is a douche bag loser ,pussy ass girlyman for putting words in phases that rhyme together without putting drums.. a bass and rhythm... and lead guitar to it

And for those who say "Poetry are Lyrics" are GAY!!!!!!!! yes they are  :nod: how dare them think that those words have any relevance to music..
It is like having a baby... It is cool to kill the "fetus " since it hasn't taken a breathe yet .... because it isn't a baby!!!
for those who need help following ... words don't become lyrics until music is set with it... and until they set music to them all lyrics are FUCKING POEMS....SO FUCK POEMS BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSIC FETUSES THAT SHOULD BE ABORTED IF CERTAIN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT MUSIC FOR THEM YET....THOSE GAY, EMO, CORNCHUCKING

SO GIVE ME A LINK TO YOUR STELLAR AVATAR SO I CAN BE MADE AND COOL LIKE YOU GUYS  :disgust:

THIS :rockon:
W.

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 03:01:15 PM »

Lol you read bumb's mind
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 03:33:24 PM »
he almost read my mind, that was just part of it
W.

Sir Francis

• twitter
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 03:39:40 PM »
he almost read my mind, that was just part of it
I apparently read 5-6 other members of the FPC as well  :nod:

at least is was posted by someone who is articulate enough to show how the Irony makes perfect sense

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 03:41:29 PM »
I apparently read 5-6 other members of the FPC as well  :nod:

at least is was posted by someone who is articulate enough to show how the Irony makes perfect sense

tut tut :no
W.

Sir Francis

• twitter
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 03:42:32 PM »

Modzilla

• It Was A Long Time With Me
  • ROAR!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 07:33:56 PM »

Amazing post.  BWAH! Oh wait, right, fuck poetry, 'cause it sucks, got it.
"Forgive them that fuck up my show, and bless them that they might grow old"

In full support of Guns N' Roses, come hell or high water. ~ La Familia =)

The Man...The Myth... the Murph!!!

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 07:40:16 PM »
indeed
W.

wyldechild

• Old At Heart
  • Overlord
    • My Youtube Account
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 08:21:52 PM »

bad attitude murphy smurphy... bad boy bad  :no
YOU CAN HAVE BOOZE WITHOUT FUN

Sir Francis

• twitter
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »
bad attitude murphy smurphy... bad boy bad  :no
and Ironic how it fits so well here