Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 06:44:34 AM

Author Topic: What are you thinking?  (Read 650062 times)

Trixi

• Very Old At Heart
  • shit ghost
Re: What are you thinking?
« Reply #18180 on: March 27, 2017, 02:47:52 PM »
Pre-ordering The Darkness's new album has been the highlight of my day.  :banana
The official spliff of newgnr.com

Trixi is dead! Long live Trixi!

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18181 on: March 31, 2017, 02:43:34 AM »
The darkness.. one of the few bands I still like. I hope I can get to see them someday.

___________________ ___________________ ___

Another topic: I hope one day I be this busy hahaha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDNGfDg1eTU

:bow:

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18182 on: March 31, 2017, 03:10:16 AM »
I cant believe  I didnt apply for the work n holiday visa to New Zealand  :'( :'( :'(    It was clearly a mistake and I cant wait to get the fuck out of here and live in a quite town, maybe near mountains or a river so that I could have peace of mind.

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #18183 on: April 08, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
I just heard the most incredible gossip about my neighbours at the hairdresser's! This girl seems to know more about my neighbours than me!  :lol:  :D

TARS

• A Classic Case
« Reply #18184 on: April 08, 2017, 11:44:21 PM »
I just heard the most incredible gossip about my neighbours at the hairdresser's! This girl seems to know more about my neighbours than me!  :lol:  :D

We want to know too :lol:

Backfromthedead

« Reply #18185 on: April 10, 2017, 08:45:08 AM »
We want to know too :lol:

Oh well, I only posted photos of myself here, so no-one will ever guess who I'm talking about...  :paranoid:

One story was how several police cars were active in "my" street (it's a quiet little town) and a suspect was held face-down in the street. I didn't hear or see anything...

Another one: we have a "strange" neighbour (talkin' to herself at times etc.). She never said "hello" or anything whenever I tried to greet her, so I gave up and have been trying to ignore her since then. Hairdresser lady said that she is "scared" of her (well she never did me any harm, so I'm not). She mentioned that she was an intelligent lady once to which I replied "yes I heard she used to be a teacher but I don't know what happened" - she said "oh I can tell you!" and then she told me that apparently she'd been "snorting" (or is it "huffing"?) too much... (she didn't say what exactly, but you can guess)!  :O
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:59:50 AM by Backfromthedead »

Worchild

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #18186 on: April 10, 2017, 08:48:04 AM »
Yeah, Snorting that Cayenne pepper is bad for you.
W.

Backfromthedead

« Reply #18187 on: April 10, 2017, 08:59:03 AM »
Yeah, I'm sure that's what she meant!  :nod:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:59:37 AM by Backfromthedead »

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18188 on: April 13, 2017, 02:33:29 AM »
NOT TO SPEND, NOT TO SPEND, NOT TO SPEN,NOT TO SPEND, NOT TO SPEND, NOT TO SPEND

Leave the fucking credit card alone, DONT USEEE ITTTTTTT  so that you can go see the RHCP in November  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:   

Im SOOOOOOO  excited already  :D :D :D :D

TARS

• A Classic Case
« Reply #18189 on: April 15, 2017, 10:50:08 PM »
NOT TO SPEND, NOT TO SPEND, NOT TO SPEN,NOT TO SPEND, NOT TO SPEND, NOT TO SPEND

Leave the fucking credit card alone, DONT USEEE ITTTTTTT  so that you can go see the RHCP in November  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:   

Im SOOOOOOO  excited already  :D :D :D :D

Good stuff!

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it.

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18190 on: April 16, 2017, 02:23:42 AM »
Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it.

The same for everyone  :)     I celebrated it by watching 300, Rise of an Empire and I was like  :O  Since you're Greek: do you think those guys really had that hell of a body and fighting techniques at that time?

Sorry, Im still in shock  :O

TARS

• A Classic Case
« Reply #18191 on: April 17, 2017, 01:48:58 AM »
The same for everyone  :)     I celebrated it by watching 300, Rise of an Empire and I was like  :O  Since you're Greek: do you think those guys really had that hell of a body and fighting techniques at that time?

Sorry, Im still in shock  :O

The Spartans really had the best infantry at that time. Their training was super hard and cruel, but I call bullshit when it comes to these bodies. The bodies in the movie are of course not real either (though the actors also trained a lot).

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18192 on: April 17, 2017, 04:45:02 PM »
The Spartans really had the best infantry at that time. Their training was super hard and cruel, but I call bullshit when it comes to these bodies. The bodies in the movie are of course not real either (though the actors also trained a lot).

yeah, I guessed so. Anyways, great film. Sometimes I think there're not enough movies about ancient history

Backfromthedead

« Reply #18193 on: April 18, 2017, 09:14:47 AM »
Sometimes I think there're not enough movies about ancient history

I guess there are, maybe there are not enough good movies about ancient history.  :rolleyes:
(Haven't seen abovementioned, so can't comment.)

I think "upcoming" are movies about King Arthur and Mary Magdalene, but I don't expect much of them.

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18194 on: April 21, 2017, 01:17:21 AM »
A friend of mne picked me up and I was like: whoah, I didnt know you could drive.. . and she said, yeah, sort of, this is my boyfriend's car. And after a couple of blocks I told her: You're driving kinda slow, arent you? and she said: it's the engine, it's a piece of crap so it can't go too fast...

We left my town, and we arrived hers at a reaaaaaaaaallly slooooooooooooooooo oow speeeeeeeeeeeeed.

And when we arrived, she realized that she hadnt released the handbreak  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  if her boyfriend knew it he'd kill her
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:18:10 AM by Stifler's Mom »