Please login or register. June 27, 2017, 08:14:29 PM

Author Topic: What are you thinking?  (Read 638144 times)

Trixi

• Very Old At Heart
  • shit ghost
Re: What are you thinking?
« Reply #18135 on: January 22, 2017, 05:02:27 PM »
Well, it looks like musicians often have the same problem, according to Tommy Stinson

That doesn't surprise me at all. Art is art. It's probably even worse for musicians since most of them don't mix their own records. Imagine what it must be like to listen to a record that sounds different from what you "heard" in your own head when writing/recording it.  :laugh2:
The official spliff of newgnr.com

Trixi is dead! Long live Trixi!

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #18136 on: January 23, 2017, 09:47:12 AM »
That doesn't surprise me at all. Art is art. It's probably even worse for musicians since most of them don't mix their own records. Imagine what it must be like to listen to a record that sounds different from what you "heard" in your own head when writing/recording it.  :laugh2:

Yeah well, but most mixers "work" for the musicians, so if they're not happy with it, they'll say "go in and do it again"! (No miracle CD took ages...)

Trixi

• Very Old At Heart
  • shit ghost
« Reply #18137 on: January 23, 2017, 11:56:59 AM »
Yeah well, but most mixers "work" for the musicians, so if they're not happy with it, they'll say "go in and do it again"! (No miracle CD took ages...)

Yeah, mystery solved! :lol:
The official spliff of newgnr.com

Trixi is dead! Long live Trixi!

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18138 on: January 25, 2017, 03:19:04 AM »
Everyone's getting pregnant

Backfromthedead

« Reply #18139 on: January 25, 2017, 09:15:58 AM »
Everyone's getting pregnant

My belly might give that impression... but I can assure you: I am not.  :D

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
« Reply #18140 on: January 25, 2017, 03:16:06 PM »

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18141 on: January 25, 2017, 03:25:47 PM »
 :lol:

Backfromthedead

« Reply #18142 on: January 25, 2017, 04:17:21 PM »
@Menelaos: that's exactly what I had in mind...  :rolleyes:

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18143 on: January 25, 2017, 05:13:41 PM »
Random comment:

yesterday I was fooling around in FB, looking for the pricks that bullied me at primary school and hoping they be enduring a miserable life and guess what? The biggest asshole, the one I dispised the most for being the mega-archie-super cunt is now some kind of evangelist minister. Has he changed? or is it that HYPOCRISY is a common ground amongst "religious" people?

Btw, he looks terrible  :giggle:

Backfromthedead

« Reply #18144 on: January 25, 2017, 06:39:52 PM »
It's not always a good idea to look up "old school mates" names on the net... I just did with one.
I don't know why I did think about him at all, hadn't seen him in 25 years! Now the first thing I found out was that he worked at a bank (no surprise) and the second was an "obituary", apparently he died 2 years ago.  :(

Another thing: yeah I do hope that there is some kind of "karma".
There was this guy from Austria, I exchanged letters with him for years, mostly about bands, exchanging news, sometimes tapes (later cds). But he became more and more unpleasant, his taste seemed to be above everyone else's (especially with movies), he moaned about this and that. When he started to like Trump and other "right-wing" tossers, I cut the ties to him. I refused to accept any more letters (one was sent back). He was never in my FB list, when he found me and commented a pic, I jumped at the chance and blocked him immediately. Now there is one internet forum left where he can contact me via PM. His last one was ridiculous... he is quite a troll.
I hope one day it will be "payback" time for him...  :evil:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 06:40:22 PM by Backfromthedead »

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18145 on: January 26, 2017, 05:45:26 PM »
yeah... I know what you mean. The previous goverment left the country seriously divided too and to my mind there's NO WORSE SCUM than a Kirchnerist. One of my friend is huge Christina lover so we tend to argue a lot about politics and there's even been periods in which we didnt speak at all because of our FB-debate wars. Now I started to ignore her provocations cause she's pregnant, but as soon as the baby be born.... I'll be back on the road with my sharp tongue like a razor  :coffee

On a side note: the new gov. aint no better. It's the same old garbage. But at least I aknowledge corruption when it's obvious and I don't act like a brain washed yes-sir kind of citizen
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 05:54:22 PM by Stifler's Mom »

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
« Reply #18146 on: February 06, 2017, 01:55:25 PM »
Axl Rose turns 55 today. Happy birthday to him then. :rockon:

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18147 on: February 09, 2017, 02:07:43 AM »
Apparently... after 4 years of widowhood, my mother is "exchanging whatsapps" with a guy. And my brother lost his mind. Why are men like that? Selfish bastard

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
« Reply #18148 on: February 10, 2017, 12:58:48 AM »
Apparently... after 4 years of widowhood, my mother is "exchanging whatsapps" with a guy. And my brother lost his mind. Why are men like that? Selfish bastard

Hope she finds someone to love again. :)

Stifler's Mom

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #18149 on: February 12, 2017, 02:40:47 AM »
Hope she finds someone to love again. :)

This is how I woke up today: so the baby boy is a chauvinist bastard who doesnt want her to date guys? Meh, she can go to fuck off. She was A CHAUVINISTIC woman herself and she raised us under an atmosphere of consevative, chauvinistic and repressive shit. Thanks god I payed more attention to other people and I had other models to follow, other way I would be the moron my brother is today. So I guess she's having a taste of her own medicine or simply another case of instant Karma.  :finger:

Another thought: I am so ANGRY at my mother sometimes, that not even a clear case of karma-revenge satisfies me
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 03:11:51 AM by Stifler's Mom »