Please login or register. September 26, 2017, 07:09:22 PM

Author Topic: Led Zeppelin  (Read 7177 times)

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
Re: Led Zeppelin
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 06:21:04 AM »
I love you Led Zeppelin

They love you too :nod:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

Mr Fantasy

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2009, 06:22:05 AM »
Now I feel happy

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 06:55:26 AM »
 :lol:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

pawnshop-guitars

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • Time for a gin?
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 12:02:03 PM »
Zeppelin are an amazing band, one of my favourites, and I love them with all my heart. But they can't replace Muse for me :shy:
I think it is high time for a bit of class around here, don't you?

Kusksu

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2009, 12:39:06 PM »
Led Zeppelin are great, no doubt. Far from my favourite but still very good.
'Since I've Been Loving You' is perfection thou :rockon:
'I was in heaven
I was in hell
Believe in neither
But fear them as well!'

Modest Mouse - Doin The Cockroach

goold.godson

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • DIO, You Will Be Remembered!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 01:49:10 PM »
:nod: Yes they are
You play bass. Awesome  :rockon:

JPJ is probably one of the coolest bassists ever.

hell yeah! btw have you ever seen a 12 string bass (like JPJ used to play on) well i did the other day and i was actually making a plan to steal it unknowingly :lol:
Are they seriously that great?
yes
I agree with you on the guitar thing, but I always thought drums were like bass, less people choosing it. At least it's like that around here. Very few drummers n' bassists and lots of guitar players. :lol:

Btw, there are other bass players around here: Jordan123, Johan and... well there are others I'm a bit druk.
well.... maybe. back home we are only like three bassists but 30 drummers. probably thousand guitarists though :lol:
she kisses 2 guys: Shes a SLUT; he bangs 5 girls: Hes a LEGEND. Well, theres a simple way to see this; If you got a lock that can be open with many keys, that lock kinda sucks, right? But if you got a key that can open many locks, it's a master key;)

gunner22

• All Geared Up
  • Nicko McBrain > all
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 11:01:19 PM »
I'm sorry I just can't get over the fact that they rock so much. They've carved the way for so many bands. Like all 4 musicians are outta there mind talented.  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
All there albums rock even Presence which is considered they're worst.And they're live experience I can't even begin to describe

R.I.P. John Bonzo Bonham  :'( :'(

I love you Led Zeppelin

:bow: It's amazing how every Led Zeppelin member can be considered the best. Not all GNR members can't, can you imagine Adler being considered greatest drummer ever?  :lol:

Zeppelin are an amazing band, one of my favourites, and I love them with all my heart. But they can't replace Muse for me :shy:

Sad... sad... sad..
hell yeah! btw have you ever seen a 12 string bass (like JPJ used to play on) well i did the other day and i was actually making a plan to steal it unknowingly :lol:yes well.... maybe. back home we are only like three bassists but 30 drummers. probably thousand guitarists though :lol:

Interesting. I guess things things are different in different places.   :rockon:

goold.godson

• Tongue Like A Razor
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 11:31:58 PM »
well Plant isn't considered one of the greatest vocalists either. as for the Adler comment. he might not be the best technical skill but he deffo has some of the most iconic sounds. technical skill doesn't make you the best drummer.

http://chinesedemocracyforum.com/old-guns-n-roses/adler-is-the-best-drummer-ever!!!/

many good points on both sides in this thread. i agree with axl666 and Bumbles N Roses on this one.
she kisses 2 guys: Shes a SLUT; he bangs 5 girls: Hes a LEGEND. Well, theres a simple way to see this; If you got a lock that can be open with many keys, that lock kinda sucks, right? But if you got a key that can open many locks, it's a master key;)

Mr Fantasy

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2009, 12:16:14 AM »
In my opinion every band member cept Robert Plant are the best at what they do.

Plant is second to Axl  :nod:

gunner22

• All Geared Up
  • Nicko McBrain > all
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2009, 01:17:28 AM »
well Plant isn't considered one of the greatest vocalists either. as for the Adler comment. he might not be the best technical skill but he deffo has some of the most iconic sounds. technical skill doesn't make you the best drummer.

http://chinesedemocracyforum.com/old-guns-n-roses/adler-is-the-best-drummer-ever!!!/

many good points on both sides in this thread. i agree with axl666 and Bumbles N Roses on this one.

I mean that they can be considered the best, and Plant has been considered the best a few times. Adler hardly ever makes to this kind of thing.

Hey I'm a fan of Adler myself but he surely ain't oneof the best drummer ever.

The Spaghetti Incident?

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • All those wasted hours we used to know..
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2009, 01:50:16 AM »
I wouldn't put Zeppelin in my top 20 whether it be for their music or the talent within. I tried to like them (really really hard) and just found them to be boring and droll. Especially Kashmir.

goold.godson

• Tongue Like A Razor
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2009, 03:10:32 AM »
I mean that they can be considered the best, and 1 Plant has been considered the best a few times. Adler hardly ever makes to this kind of thing.

Hey I'm a fan of Adler myself 2 but he surely ain't oneof the best drummer ever.

(i want to say it now so this wont turn into some flaming, i am just asking.)

1 where was Robert Plant been considered  the best ever?

2 not technically no but can you name many album that have as iconic drumsound as AFD

gunner22

• All Geared Up
  • Nicko McBrain > all
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2009, 03:26:36 AM »
There's been many lists with Plant between top 5/10 and recently there was one with him in number one (I think Axl was 7). Saying Plant can't be considered one of the best ever is like saying Bruce Dickinson, Axl Rose, Steven Tyler, Ian Gillan, Dio, David Coverdale,  etc can't be considered. Even if their not your fav. or if you don't rate them high you must admit they're 'best ever' material.

Again, I'm a fan of Adler and he's my fav. GNR drummer but I can think of many albums in which the drumming is superior/more iconic/important whatever word you wanna use. Led Zeppelin I and IV for example.

And no problem, I love to discuss music. :D

goold.godson

• Tongue Like A Razor
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2009, 04:12:02 AM »
i love Plant. i just don't remember any list with him within top 5. it's always Freddy Mercury, Steven Tyler, Elvis, Bon Scott and bunch of other overrated singers.

Bonham and Ian Paice are obvious choices :D but i am 100% honest when i say i think Adler is very very very underrated.

Monique

• All Geared Up
  • Caffeine freak
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2009, 04:26:37 AM »
I'm just gonna say this: Since I've Been Loving You is the quintessential blues song taken into rock  :bow: