Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 10:37:36 AM

Author Topic: President Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize  (Read 10593 times)

pawnshop-guitars

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • Time for a gin?
Re: President Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 09:06:47 PM »
I didn't mean Afghanistan and Iraq though. The US bombed Pakistan a few weeks into his presidency.

Fair enough. They are still doing that actually; it happened a few weeks ago - the Pakistani government claimed the US used an unmanned drone to drop a missile onto some Taliban leaders. The US don't deny or acknowledge the attack, which is apparently standard tactics for unmanned drone attacks. It could still be said it's part of a legacy; he can't just pull out of Iraq now. But I get your point :thumbsup:

:shy:  prize*

:lol: andy, I love your spelling mistakes :mwa
I think it is high time for a bit of class around here, don't you?

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »
Fair enough. They are still doing that actually; it happened a few weeks ago - the Pakistani government claimed the US used an unmanned drone to drop a missile onto some Taliban leaders. The US don't deny or acknowledge the attack, which is apparently standard tactics for unmanned drone attacks. It could still be said it's part of a legacy; he can't just pull out of Iraq now. But I get your point :thumbsup:

:lol: andy, I love your spelling mistakes :mwa

they are Freudian. since we were previously talking about hookering...

chezequerz

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 01:39:09 AM »
well.. I think it's a little bit early to award him with a novel price, after all, he's just started his administration.

the reason why they gave him the award is sort of weak in my opinion. there're people who've done greater things and they haven't been awarded

the nobel peace prize means nothing, it's like rock and roll hall of fame in the respect that at some point they may have been a just and fair system but now it's just an overrated popularity contest making a nobel peace prize about equal to being the top of FHM's hottest woman picture on top of car.
Apparently a new Amy Winehouse 'Greatest Hits' collection is coming out, but the tinfoil and spoons aren't included.

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 02:13:56 AM »
This is retarded!!He don't deserve it.Especially now >(
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

xogabbyox

• A Classic Case
  • we're all alright.
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2009, 04:11:58 AM »
Fantastic News!

This is a justification of all the good work he has done for the global community so far. :)

....wait...what has done besides going on date night with michelle.....oh, thats right he backed down to russia and gave them what they wanted. he doesn't deserve this, there are a million other people out in the world who deserve this award.
Good looking girls are hard to find, that's why you don't see me too often.
just for you Trixi.

Anyone who fucks with Gabby has TSC to answer to!

Mr Fantasy

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 06:36:34 AM »
This is retarded!!He don't deserve it.Especially now >(

This whole world is fucked up

Euterpe

• Very Old At Heart
  • Voice of the Voiceless.
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2009, 06:54:37 AM »
Indeed
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you, whore.

Johan is not nuts. At least not anymore nuts than the rest of us. He is ruled by his own psychology, which includes jealousy that he cannot sing that high.

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2009, 09:59:44 AM »
Lets face it though, they are doing this as a token. They want him to actually deliver on his promises, so I think that's why they've done this. I mean, he has been dropping bombs, but that's a legacy he's inherited. At least he's actually talked with Russia and tried to build bridges instead of sitting there with his fingers in his ears pretending Mr putin doesn't exist.

+1
❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• Butter my butt and call me a biscuit ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2009, 02:43:47 PM »
they are doing this as a token. They want him to actually deliver on his promises

exactly. I got the message by now.. " you want to this, and that , and that..?? well, DO IT. now you have to"

I think they've been smarter than what we originally thought

~*Charlie*~

• Catcher
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2009, 10:39:27 PM »
In my opinion, it's a little bit too early to award Obama with the Nobel Peace Prize. He isn't even one year in his office. Lech Walesa, Nelson Mandela, Dalai Lama and Mikhail Gorbachev are some of the winners. I think the explanation of the committee is quite weak. The willingness to develop diplomatic relations or to be ready to discuss with other politicians should be a given no matter if some politicians avoid or avoided that.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 06:30:10 PM by ~*Charlie*~ »

rds.06

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • "I'm Melting"
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »
Obama has done shit all to deserve this.
clean your ears...Nickelback's guitar work is awesome.

Dr. Jack Daniels

• All Geared Up
  • Psychiatrist with a ph.D in Awesome
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »
 :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

You all know that the Nobel Prize nominations were in FEBRUARY! He was only in office for less than a month!

And a year has gone by what has he done............... ................... .........wait for it................. ................... ......

NOTHING!

Unemployment is still at 10%, and the war is worse than ever....which sucks because im enlisting in July  :tear:
This is simply a revenge mission by the US on Libya.  This will teach them a lesson for attacking Doc Emmett Brown in Back to the Future....... Damn Libyans

Dr. Jack Daniels

• All Geared Up
  • Psychiatrist with a ph.D in Awesome
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 12:39:18 AM »
Obama has done shit all to deserve this.

Exactly. I hate quoting SNL, but they were right: "All he's accomplished is Jack, and Squat." I would like anyone to name one thing, ONE THING he has done that is good. I'll wait  :~
This is simply a revenge mission by the US on Libya.  This will teach them a lesson for attacking Doc Emmett Brown in Back to the Future....... Damn Libyans

chezequerz

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 01:17:15 AM »

Exactly. I hate quoting SNL, but they were right: "All he's accomplished is Jack, and Squat." I would like anyone to name one thing, ONE THING he has done that is good. I'll wait  :~

closed guantanimo bay
Apparently a new Amy Winehouse 'Greatest Hits' collection is coming out, but the tinfoil and spoons aren't included.

rds.06

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • "I'm Melting"
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 01:29:04 AM »
closed guantanimo bay

Its still open as of right now?  :?:
clean your ears...Nickelback's guitar work is awesome.