Please login or register. September 26, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

Author Topic: *** Your Last Movie Seen + Your Review ***  (Read 73522 times)

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
Re: *** Your Last Movie Seen + Your Review ***
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2009, 12:10:29 AM »
If you are looking for more Quentin Tarantino specifically  did you see Sin City, Jackie Brown or Reservoir Dogs ? To me Reservoir Dogs is the most like Pulp Fiction in that there is a lot of witty dialogue , not just style and slash .

Have you seen the movie Office Space ? If not, it's nothing like the above movies, but funny as hell.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 12:46:58 AM by Gott »
❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• Butter my butt and call me a biscuit ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2009, 12:33:04 AM »
I just recently saw Lost Highway by the director David Lynch. Now that was a friggin mind trip and a half . Liked it very much , but woah ... not for everybody . My beloved band Rammstein was part of the soundtrack as well !

To give you an idea how bizaar this movie is check out this video of the song Rammstein by the band Rammstein which was used in the movie . Lots of clips from the movie are in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDTI8nlRVHg

❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• Butter my butt and call me a biscuit ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•

Adriana Galore

• A Classic Case
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2009, 12:58:07 AM »
lool, nah i paused during darko

:D Okay, such great movies!

If you are looking for more Quentin Tarantino specifically  did you see Sin City, Jackie Brown or Reservoir Dogs ? To me Reservoir Dogs is the most like Pulp Fiction in that there is a lot of witty dialogue , not just style and slash .

Have you seen the movie Office Space ? If not, it's nothing like the above movies, but funny as hell.

And more great movies  :bow:

I just recently saw Lost Highway by the director David Lynch. Now that was a friggin mind trip and a half . Liked it very much , but woah ... not for everybody . My beloved band Rammstein was part of the soundtrack as well !

To give you an idea how bizaar this movie is check out this video of the song Rammstein by the band Rammstein which was used in the movie . Lots of clips from the movie are in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDTI8nlRVHg

Thanx for this one! Ich liebe Rammstein  :bow: :rockon: Great posting to end this day with and log off. Nighty, night  :mwa

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 01:00:41 AM by Lupussy Galore »
Frock n' Roll!

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2009, 01:02:21 AM »
Nite !  :D

Adriana Galore

• A Classic Case
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2009, 01:04:43 AM »
Frock n' Roll!

Kusksu

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2009, 11:17:28 AM »

Ok Thanks You  :rockon: The only one i've seen from those is Sin City, but i might give that film another go too.
'I was in heaven
I was in hell
Believe in neither
But fear them as well!'

Modest Mouse - Doin The Cockroach

Adriana Galore

• A Classic Case
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2009, 03:03:01 PM »
Anyone here who has seen Dog Soldiers? I'm gonna try that one tonight. Different genre I know.....I like Kevin McKidd most important reason I'm gonna watch it.
Frock n' Roll!

jplpool

• Old At Heart
  • niño azul el artillero
    • Soldier Of Fortune
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »
Think I've seen it, is that the werewolf one? if so it's pretty good, but nothin' spectacular
I hope, I do not wait.

Does somebody torture you whilst force feeding you Chinese Democracy!?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

The Spaghetti Incident?

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • All those wasted hours we used to know..
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2009, 03:27:49 PM »

Holy shit I didn't know he made Office Space :?:

On Pulp Fiction: I've watched it quite a few times. The lives intertwine and lots of shit happens, ok. But what the fuck is going on in that movie?

Adriana Galore

• A Classic Case
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »
Think I've seen it, is that the werewolf one? if so it's pretty good, but nothin' spectacular

Yes, that one. Oh well, I can always try it right?

I saw a film with Brendan Fraser, The Passion of Darkly Noon". I loved it and heard a song by PJ Harvey at the end during the credits, Who will love me now, I'd never heard it and I was struck by it. Then someone told me, knowing I love certain horror and fantasy films that this song is also in Dog Soldiers. And as I said Kevin McKidd is in it.....yeah werewolves, mwah.....but I'm curious.
Frock n' Roll!

jplpool

• Old At Heart
  • niño azul el artillero
    • Soldier Of Fortune
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »
Yes, that one. Oh well, I can always try it right?

I saw a film with Brendan Fraser, The Passion of Darkly Noon". I loved it and heard a song by PJ Harvey at the end during the credits, Who will love me now, I'd never heard it and I was struck by it. Then someone told me, knowing I love certain horror and fantasy films that this song is also in Dog Soldiers. And as I said Kevin McKidd is in it.....yeah werewolves, mwah.....but I'm curious.

As far as a horror film goes it's a good movie, I just find it hard to take horror films too seriously, so when I say "Nothin' Spectacular" I mean it's no Shawshank Redemption or The good, The Bad & The Ugly.
It's definitely worth watchin'
I hope, I do not wait.

Does somebody torture you whilst force feeding you Chinese Democracy!?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Adriana Galore

• A Classic Case
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »
As far as a horror film goes it's a good movie, I just find it hard to take horror films too seriously, so when I say "Nothin' Spectacular" I mean it's no Shawshank Redemption or The good, The Bad & The Ugly.
It's definitely worth watchin'

I agree but those are such different genres. I never take horror seriously it's sort of entertainment to me. I love both films you mentioned by the way.
I let you know what I think okay? And thanx!

Frock n' Roll!

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »
Holy shit I didn't know he made Office Space :?:

i may have been a bit cloudy in my post. mike judge , the creator of beavis and butthead, wrote , directed and acted in office space  (he played the restaurant manager always wanting more "flair") . i was just recommending the movie to him is all if he wanted something funny to watch .  :)

Adriana Galore

• A Classic Case
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2009, 04:38:06 PM »
i may have been a bit cloudy in my post. mike judge , the creator of beavis and butthead, wrote , directed and acted in office space  (he played the restaurant manager always wanting more "flair") . i was just recommending the movie to him is all if he wanted something funny to watch .  :)

Oh, me loving Tarantino, Beavis & Butthead should see Office Space?

I re-watched some days go Ferrara's Bad Lieutenant, what a film, good god....I love early Ferrara films a lot.
Frock n' Roll!

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2009, 04:46:51 PM »
if you haven't seen office space then by all means see it ! that one is a must see/must own  :bow: sooooo much replay value in that movie , it never gets old.