Please login or register. November 23, 2014, 09:26:51 AM

Author Topic: True Blood  (Read 14341 times)

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
Re: True Blood
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 12:41:20 AM »
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GREAT!!!!!! Now thats gonna be in the back of my mind when I watch it!!!!!!!!!!

Oh snap! Sorry if I ruined anything for you  :( Glad I didn't mention any names !

This show is so addicting  :bow:
❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• Butter my butt and call me a biscuit ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•

*Estranged*

• All Geared Up
  • Official First Member of the Prostitutes Union.
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 02:20:00 AM »
Oh snap! Sorry if I ruined anything for you  :( Glad I didn't mention any names !

This show is so addicting  :bow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Godric  :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:
I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed. I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me cause I'm dead and bloated.

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2009, 02:28:37 AM »
R.I.P. Godric  :(

Reminded me of Interview with the Vampire when the vampire Armand said something to the effect of "you'd be surprised how many vampires die by their own doing . it takes great stamina to carry on thru the ages" .

At least Godric went out in a in a noble/happy fashion in his mind and didn't suffer much, not like when Bill was being burned to a crispycritter when he was out in the light for too long.
❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• Butter my butt and call me a biscuit ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•

*Estranged*

• All Geared Up
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 02:57:58 AM »
Then Bill had dirty mud sex with Sookie :lol: :lol: :lol:

when was that said in IWTV? love that movie. Got it for Blu-Ray and it looks and sounds fantastic.

did Anotio's character say it?
I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed. I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me cause I'm dead and bloated.

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 05:55:56 AM »
Yeah, Antonio's character is speaking with Brad Pitt's character and says :

"Do you know......how few vampires.....have the stamina for immortality ? How quickly they perish of their own will. The world....changes.We do not."

One of my top 10 fav movies of all time.

*Estranged*

• All Geared Up
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 05:11:31 PM »
Yeah, Antonio's character is speaking with Brad Pitt's character and says :

"Do you know......how few vampires.....have the stamina for immortality ? How quickly they perish of their own will. The world....changes.We do not."

One of my top 10 fav movies of all time.

Yeah, it was after the play. Those fuckers were so cruel to Kristen's character. But even they couldn't survive the burning.... Not like out boy Bill!!

Queenie

• All Geared Up
  • I know it eats you up inside
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 08:39:41 PM »
So apparently, our boy Bill And Sookie are engaged in real life from what I understand. Oh imagine the sex in that house! 
When I come home late at night, don't ask me where I've been. Just count your stars I'm home again!

RELEASE AXL666 RELEASE AXL666 RELEASE AXL666 RELEASE AXL666 RELEASE AXL666[/font][/b]

*Estranged*

• All Geared Up
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 08:47:18 PM »
So apparently, our boy Bill And Sookie are engaged in real life from what I understand. Oh imagine the sex in that house! 

The Inquirer?

Queenie

• All Geared Up
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 09:30:22 PM »
My girlfriend heard it on some entertainment news show. Since ur on vacation, u should investigate. Inquiring minds want to know.
When I come home late at night, don't ask me where I've been. Just count your stars I'm home again!

RELEASE AXL666 RELEASE AXL666 RELEASE AXL666 RELEASE AXL666 RELEASE AXL666[/font][/b]

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »
yes, they are engaged , it's on several reputable sites and fansites and was on msn's main page when the news first broke .

People magazine :
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20296172,00.html

*Estranged*

• All Geared Up
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2009, 12:09:47 AM »
 :O :O :O :O :O

Gott

• Very Old At Heart
  • Scheiße ......
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2009, 12:19:21 AM »
since i heard of the news i keep hearing bill in my mind saying the line he did in a season one episode :

"Sookie is MINE !!!!!!!"

Queenie

• All Geared Up
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 04:06:22 AM »

*Estranged*

• All Geared Up
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 04:07:07 AM »
 :disgust:

Queenie

• All Geared Up
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2009, 04:20:49 AM »
cry baby :tongue: