Uh... question. There's a fair bit of gay guys at my school. Yet, some of them act like total princesses, or really "bitchy", and some of them are totally cool and actually act the same as the rest of us. Can you explain that to me? Because I swear, the "princesses" acts more feminine than actual girls.
Also, which is less offending, gays, or homosexuals?
Okay, well this answer is a mix of a few different things.
1) Usually guys who act really gay are doing so because they are insecure with their sexuality and feel as though they need to convince everyone that they genuinely are gay.
2) (this is a rare one and seems far fetched, but ive been in this situation myself)
Remember a while ago in this thread where i said really fem guys who had their own cars weren't called gay because they are getting used by their so called friends? well this is where that ties into the gay issue. The girls that hang around them shine them on so they can continue to use them. they say how being gay is no ones business. they continue to give moral support and even try to step in and have sex with these guys in order to help them figure themselves out. so they act really really feminen to try and convince that they really are gay. These girls should take the hint that these guys are obviously comfortable with being gay and only act overly feminen to get out of the idea of having sex with them.
3) They are trying to attract other gay guys and act this way because they dont know if they look and seem gay without acting really feminen.
4) Some do it just to piss people off.
5) Some are actually that feminen. but those who act it, always over due it way too much.
hope this helps you understand a little more.