Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 01:55:26 PM

Author Topic: Proposal to the live crew from La Familia  (Read 4102 times)

Faridbak

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • "A feast of friends, Alive she cried"
Re: Proposal to the live crew from La Familia
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2008, 07:17:09 PM »
well it makes sense that he used PMs for talking diarectly to somebody. when people do that in the flamers section it's like they need attention, completely stupid.
oh you guys are right on that.
I didnt see where those threads should go
http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php?topic=37854.0 :lol:
How rude of us to discuss thingts like Shamanism, and Song writing. or Geysers..  :'(
Ill keep my personal message on the pm. I promise  :slywink: Thanks for letting me see this.
I owe you one guys  :D
"I Used To Love Her, But I Had Tequila!"

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
  • “We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
    • wordpress
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »
noy all your threads are pointless, sorry i shouldnt include them all, they just dont belong in the flamers secion
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013

If you vote for somebody else, "You're making as much sense as Adler after a drug cocktail!"

"Fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck ya'll if you doubt me, I'm a piece of fuckin' white trash I say it proudly"

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2009, 01:54:19 AM »
I dont see how you can defend Warchild farid-he is getting a taste of is own medicicine...
And he deserves it.
family or not,that guy has brought it on himself.
Humanary Stew

Faridbak

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2009, 02:33:51 AM »
I dont see how you can defend Warchild farid-he is getting a taste of is own medicicine...
And he deserves it.
family or not,that guy has brought it on himself.
when you get what you deserve (and belive me you will) you will remember this words.
WC doesn’t harass or stalk anyone, he states his opinion and sometimes it comes harsh, people tend to see how it’s said not what is said. Who said it not why?
Ask Gaby she knows what I’m talking about, she can say far worst things but because she is a girl, no one cares or bashes her.
I could write a huge essay calling you a twat, but you won’t mind as much as if WC came in and just plain said  it.
You guys have decided to bash on him, to make it your project to get us in la familia out of this board, you failed to see what we also brought in here, That Pine usually posts news and information about the band, that I also helped get most of the information on Dexter ina few threads with a topic.
 SO when your cries for Bring Axl666 back and your whines about the flame section having to many of our threads, fall in deaf ears. You even claim its because the mods are on with us. And that it’s because we are kissing ass.
You guys fail to see that maybe this forum is for GNR fans, and that there might be some that are more vocal about their support and don’t like coming to a place filled with complaints and negativity all over it. Because after all this is a Guns N' Roses fans forum, and threads that are dedicated to only bash and diminish the band and Axl's work have truly no place here.
You guys prefer the threads that are just to type FAGS in them or how big your dick is.  That’s cool not my cup of tea but I can see your fun in it.. Maybe its a thing of age but I prefer to discuss Shamanism or Books or a movie or an idea on The Chinese Government, or other things. But that actually bother you guys. So you troll in there bashing and making up shit until it’s a flame fest.
In la Familia at the end of the day, we will still be friends and we will still have the same support we have for the band we love and have for the last 2 decades (yea we are all over 25) At the end of the day you guys and your goals will fall into a thing of the past when the next “fun” thing comes around the corner. And you will continue to have fun typing all kinds of dumb shit to feel better, and you will find someone else to drive out of the forum.
We might be out of place here, but if that’s the case is only because people like axl666 (who wasnt even a fan of gnr anymore) take over a place and set your own rules.
This is what i was told when we first selected this place to make our home
sladdi dice:
my only rules were kinda.... "To all the new users ... what NewGNR.com is, was, and will always be about: A website and forum dedicated to the current line-up of Guns N' Roses. Truth be told, this is a place for FANS of Guns N' Roses - immature name calling, slander, disrespectful messages towards the band (or anyone around them) have no place here. No matter which Guns N' Roses line-up you like most, if you show a glimmer of maturity and if you can accept the fact that Axl carries the name, you're very welcome to post here."
And that is what la familia is about. Wether you try to shade a diferent light on it, that is your busines.
And i can asure you one thing if WC ever leaves this forum so will alot of us with him.

Now instead of spending so much of your guys times worried about wc and what he says or does, why dont you make yourselves a bit more usefull and make some meaningful threads about GNR.
Or at least have an opinion about the things happening in the band that consist of more than 2 words and some smiley faces.
Im pretty sure if any of the mods or the admin have a problem with anything la familia does we will know about it.
Im writing this long ass essay to answer your question since you seem to be so annoyed like nemo was that im friends with wc and i defend him when i see fit.. And leave all this BS behind.
As we embark on a new year i like to leave what smells bad behind me, and you kids are starting to stink up my head.
So im leaving you crew in 2008 and im moving on to a new year with la familia and friends because I hhave a great feelign that 09 will bring us many more Guns N' Roses surprices.
I have said my piece so now /PEACE

Faridbak

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2009, 02:41:02 AM »
PD- if the shoe fits wear it if not then dont sweat it.-
 :lol:

chainsmoker

• Used To Do A Little
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2009, 02:45:51 AM »
I really cant be bothered to read all that.

Im guessing its all pretentious bs :lol:

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2009, 02:52:40 AM »
Well farid,if warchild leaves and takes you with him,i certainly wont shed any tears.
To me-youre crying foul now that the tables have been turned on you.
You insult everyone when you try to make him the victim here-seriously farid I know hes your bro and all that stuff but he set the precedent.
And because hes part of your clique,you back him to the hilt no matter what-so its sort of a dead arguement.
I find it funny you say GOD isnt a gnr fan anymore-obviously you decide who the fans,trolls and stalkers are and are not.
I support GNR-I bought all the records,went to a concert tht cost me the best part of 200 bucks...nothing is ever just black and white-and saying everything GNR or Axl does is genius,reasonable or intelligent doesnt make it true.
Humanary Stew

Faridbak

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2009, 02:58:04 AM »

I find it funny you say GOD isnt a gnr fan anymore-obviously you decide who the fans,trolls and stalkers are and are not.
I support GNR-I bought all the records,went to a concert tht cost me the best part of 200 bucks...nothing is ever just black and white-and saying everything GNR or Axl does is genius,reasonable or intelligent doesnt make it true.

nop someone that knows him told me he isnt, andi trust that person.
Anyway the tables didnt turn, we just desided its not worth to fight you guys. Simple as that  :D And im pretty sure we will be in this forum for a long time.
Im just not going to waste my time in 2009 with people like you.
Have a nice life kid-

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2009, 03:00:12 AM »
thanks old man!
Well,that is definite proof then  :retard:
somebody who I trust told me you cant chew gum and walk
Humanary Stew

Warchild

• Banned
  • A Classic Case
  • *I AM INCONQUERABLE*
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2009, 03:30:18 AM »
PD- if the shoe fits wear it if not then dont sweat it.-

I trust and respect you farid bro......abraxus and maxi and jordan seem to have probs...I need to talk to Sladdi...

Msn me bro......now....

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2009, 03:35:26 AM »
Go talk to sladdi warchild.
Youre so mature you need to run to mommy when you dont get your way  :tongue:
I dont know Sladdi,but I have faith he isnt a freakin blind man warchild-so unless youre gonna apologise to him for bringing this forum to its current state,personally I wouldnt bother.
Why dont you try being a man?
Humanary Stew

Miss rain

• Tongue Like A Razor
  • Loyal to death.
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2009, 12:12:31 PM »
Well said Faridbak. It´s been a long read but I agree with everything you said  :thumbsup:
" CHINESE DEMOCRACY HAS THE ESSENCE OF THE AXL OF FOREVER WITH THE FLAVOUR OF TODAY "...My sister.

Viva la familia!!!!!

gaby

• A Classic Case
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2009, 01:46:58 PM »
I really wish to the guys at Live crew you’ll develop some emotional intelligence and learn to coexist with people you don’t like.

Your constant bashing that you also brought into the main section is not only making you look dumb, but it also gets really annoying for the other people who read the forum, me included. And at the end of the day the bashing doesn’t affect my friends, so you fail to annoy them and you ruin the forum for the others.

While you claim for “justice” you are disrespecting a lot of people who have nothing to do with your pretentious e-war. That would be hypocritical from your part, as while you always mention the freedom of speech (which most of you misinterpret) on the other side there are people who have the right to come here and read the news, instead of finding your annoying bashing everywhere ruining the topics …

I have some more things to say…  but it would make the post too long for some people to read it, and it may be called BS by someone who can’t afford to read more than two lines…

That being said… I’ll go to the beach.
Happy New year loosers!
 :tongue:

PS: Nice post Farid  :thumbsup:

RoseHudson

• Very Old At Heart
  • “We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
    • wordpress
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2009, 02:50:38 PM »
okay y'see your critisising the whole live crew which i think is totally unfair, i dont say a single thing in the main section
RoseHudson/RandyJesus mod campaign 2013

If you vote for somebody else, "You're making as much sense as Adler after a drug cocktail!"

"Fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck ya'll if you doubt me, I'm a piece of fuckin' white trash I say it proudly"

gaby

• A Classic Case
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2009, 03:06:03 PM »
okay y'see your critisising the whole live crew which i think is totally unfair, i dont say a single thing in the main section

I'm not criticizing and I didn't insult anyone. I only wrote my opinion.
Shadowsoul didn't insult anyone in the main section either (I think). But since you have formed a crew, anything one of the members do will affect the whole group.

Same way some of you say "la familia sucks" which includes me although I don't insult anyone except that fucker who wanted to burn all the dolphins of the world  :retard:
But if you think WC and Farid suck, then I assume I suck too and I accept it because I'll always support these guys who are awesome persons and having them as friends is a blessing. So I can accept with pleasure being disliked for being their friend.

If you can't accept the bad consequences, then you shouldn't be part of any crew  :slywink: