Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 01:56:32 PM

Author Topic: Proposal to the live crew from La Familia  (Read 4103 times)

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
Proposal to the live crew from La Familia
« on: December 30, 2008, 07:08:49 PM »
Let's start 2009 off right.

You all obviously want to post on this forum or you wouldn't be here.

La Familia obviously want to post here too or we wouldn't be here.

May I suggest that you all do the following:

1.)  realize that when you post in the news section, that place is for positive band comments.  If you don't like the situation, that is okay.  But can you present your "opinions" to be less negative?

2.)  If WC bothers you all that much or anyone of the La Familia members, then ignore the topic.  What is really being accompolished by spamming the topic to only have it end up in the flamers?  When this happens, it makes us all believe your only purpose here is to troll and be negative towards GNR.  And it makes us mad that a perfectly good topic ends up in the flame section.  And I know La Familia is gulity of this too so I am asking both parties to just stop as we are approaching a new year, let's make this board proud and all be fans of a band we love.

La Familia will do the following:

1.)  We will try not to bash those with differing opinions, but rather try to hold a constructive conversation.

Please add your name to this list in support of this, okay?

The New Year is 2 days away and I am wiping the slate clean starting now.

Pinetree :)

If you think I am warchild, you are a moron.  I am his girlfriend.  We type nothing alike and there are certain people on this forum who know who we are but they will never tell!

Faridbak

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • "A feast of friends, Alive she cried"
Re: Proposal to the live crew from La Familia
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 07:10:19 PM »
Faridbak
"I Used To Love Her, But I Had Tequila!"

Jordan123

• Old At Heart
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 07:17:03 PM »

1.)  realize that when you post in the news section, that place is for positive band comments.  If you don't like the situation, that is okay.  But can you present your "opinions" to be less negative?
Not just positive, it's meant for discussion of the band (good or bad) and well news. I don't see why people should have to tone their opinions (yes they are opinions) down, just because some people take this band too seriously.
Axl is a fat bald wanker-I like him, A LOT!!!!!

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 07:20:44 PM »
Not just positive, it's meant for discussion of the band (good or bad) and well news. I don't see why people should have to tone their opinions (yes they are opinions) down, just because some people take this band too seriously.

because when someone has a negative opinion it does nothing but spread like wildfire.

If you don't agree with a situation or don't like the poster, then ignore them.

and I see no point in projecting negativity because GNR are GNR and will do things their way regardless of whether it makes you or me happy so just deal with it. 

Do I like all the GNR silence?  No.  But what is the point of bitching about that?  It does nothing so I keep it to myself.

Now are you going to sign this or not? 
If you think I am warchild, you are a moron.  I am his girlfriend.  We type nothing alike and there are certain people on this forum who know who we are but they will never tell!

Faridbak

• Gets More Pussy Than Mick Wall
  • "A feast of friends, Alive she cried"
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 07:23:11 PM »
and i dont mind so much a negative opinon.. but the ones that are just negatives without an opinion if you  know what i mean.
"I Used To Love Her, But I Had Tequila!"

Jordan123

• Old At Heart
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 07:30:03 PM »
If you don't agree with a situation or don't like the poster, then ignore them.
what? =S How is that relevant?

and I see no point in projecting negativity because GNR are GNR and will do things their way regardless of whether it makes you or me happy so just deal with it. 
I see a point in Negativity otherwise the news section just becomes like this:
"CD is perfect"
"I love Axl"
"Axl Rocks  :rockon:" That negativity starts discussion and starts debates, unfortunately ever since CD's release healthy debates have been none existant, not just on here but on most of the forums. Since most of the posts have been like those one's above and people who disagree just get flamed.

and i dont mind so much a negative opinon.. but the ones that are just negatives without an opinion if you  know what i mean.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 07:37:20 PM »
okay I understand what you mean and we do not want this board to be likeb HTGTH where it is way too positive nor do we want it to be negative with stupid topics like mygnr.com.

So will you sign this?

gaby

• A Classic Case
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 07:57:34 PM »
I sign.

I understand negativity as users spreading lies and bullshit as if they were facts, and bitching for no reason.
For more information see the thread "what a joke of a band" in this section, and all davegrfr2k's posts

Jordan123

• Old At Heart
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 08:18:21 PM »
I understand negativity as users spreading lies and bullshit as if they were facts, and bitching for no reason.
For more information see the thread "what a joke of a band" in this section, and all davegrfr2k's posts
And you know all the facts, right?
Exactly.

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 08:25:46 PM »
And you know all the facts, right?
Exactly.

If you aren't going to sign this then quit posting in it.

Jordan123

• Old At Heart
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »
If you aren't going to sign this then quit posting in it.
Why should I? It's not my fault all your posts are ever so easily picked apart.  :tongue:

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 08:32:46 PM »
warchild isnt capable of civility.
Ipropose banning him,and me.
Hows that?
Humanary Stew

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 08:34:32 PM »
warchild isnt capable of civility.
Ipropose banning him,and me.
Hows that?

I have posted something very nice and three of La Familia members, myself, Farid and gaby have signed it.

abaraxas

• Very Old At Heart
  • Arch Faggot
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 08:36:09 PM »
wARCHILD is the problem.
He makes you all look bad.
realise that.
Humanary Stew

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 08:37:57 PM »
wARCHILD is the problem.
He makes you all look bad.
realise that.

So you are showing a very nice side of yourself when I have offered up a petition to have La Familia follow and you are still finding ways to complain and be negative.

I could say that you make live crew look bad but I don't.