some live talking:
- more rants/talking on the next tours please
- why did you never play "Don't Damn Me" and "Shotgun Blues" live?
- when "DIMEBAG" got shot by an psyched fan on stage in 12/2004, doesnt this scary stuff make an artist think about how to stay much more safe when playing live or going public?
- Mannheim, Germany 8/24/91
why did you leave the stage after ~20min/after the song "Live And Let Die"?
there was no piss bottle or Mick Wall flying around. the 50.000 people there didnt get the point of leaving but kept waiting peacefully 30min before old Guns thankfully finished the whole set!
it was claimed by Slash and Duff later that this was the show Izzy decided to leave and that Matt nearly got into a fight with you backstage after "Live And Let Die"?
and hey, i was there \m/
- Live 2001-2007:
heavily Appetite-based. mainly only 4 songs from illusion era, 2 being from the appetite days (November Rain, You could Be Mine) and 2 covers (Live And Let die, Knockin' On..). any reasons behind that decision of not playing more illusion stuff live?
- the light show with the new band is stunning, did it take much time and effort to create that?
- you're pyros are louder than Manowar!! doesnt that hurt on stage? it gave me some painful ear ringing for several days after all the shows i've attended in 2006, loved that!