Please login or register. November 29, 2014, 09:27:24 AM

Author Topic: Guns at AMAs?  (Read 24736 times)

ChineseDemocrat1989

• But A Little Wouldn't Do It
  • Thili
Re: Guns at AMAs?
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2008, 04:15:00 AM »
Ron is a hired guy too DUH

no hes not hes contributed to the album ALOT and contributed to songs in a really kool way just cuz you think stuff he added isnt good as good ol' fuck(et)head doesnt mean he's a hired gun
اغفر لهم الذي هدم روحي ويبارك لهم أنهم يمكن ان ينمو القديمة

Sajus

• King Dick
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2008, 05:01:29 AM »
What a fucking joke no guns !!! Axl you dropped the ball on this one and as far as the ama's go what a horrible waste of three hours... The show was a joke the ending was a bigger joke . Just like the VMA's what in the fuck has happened to these music shows. Must admit im not surprised they wernt there but clearly they dont want this thing to be as big as it could be and i heard someone say here they dont know if there will be a tour well to be honest i agree there is no proof there will be.
\\\"I Never wanted you to be someone with anger!\\\"

Dariablue

• Bedouin
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2008, 05:02:40 AM »
That really sucked. This totally got my hopes up.
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Sajus

• King Dick
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2008, 05:03:39 AM »
yeah it's complete bs dude !!!

Guns N Zeppelin

• In Another Woman's Bed
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2008, 05:11:12 AM »
Thank god axl didint play, no respected musician was there, and fuck i know aerosmith was there, but look how stupid tyler and perry looked

Guns N Zeppelin

• In Another Woman's Bed
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2008, 05:11:42 AM »
Thank god axl didint play, no respected musician was there, and fuck i know aerosmith were there, but look how stupid tyler and perry looked

captaindammit

• But A Little Wouldn't Do It
  • I am emo :'(
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2008, 05:13:41 AM »
What a fucking joke no guns !!! Axl you dropped the ball on this one and as far as the ama's go what a horrible waste of three hours... The show was a joke the ending was a bigger joke . Just like the VMA's what in the fuck has happened to these music shows. Must admit im not surprised they wernt there but clearly they dont want this thing to be as big as it could be and i heard someone say here they dont know if there will be a tour well to be honest i agree there is no proof there will be.

does it even surprise you? the reason why is because of the situation with robin finck. and i think that it'll go at least gold, if not platinum but now more. it's getting too much backlash and i really don't think the majority of fans care anymore. at least not in the states
What would you say if I told you that I'm to blame?
And what would you do if I had to deny your name?
Where would you go if I told you I loved you and then walked away?

Sajus

• King Dick
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2008, 05:19:49 AM »
just dissapointed for a moment I thought things may have finally changed ..