Please login or register. September 26, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

Author Topic: What are you doing right this minute?  (Read 754049 times)

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
Re: What are you doing right this minute?
« Reply #26160 on: June 03, 2017, 03:12:10 PM »
 :(   It looks like both of us are heading to the mediterranean. but if we shared the same ship that would be a freaking cupido miracle. Maybe we'll share some ports... but, trust..  He'll cheat on me  :'(       

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
« Reply #26161 on: June 03, 2017, 11:43:13 PM »
I'm crossing fingers... Im waiting for a confirmed destination and name of the vessel and 90% of me wants to board the same cruise ship as the boy I met during the training course (we are dating  :D ) and a 10% of me shifts between my fondness for loneliness and the fear of getting hurt (he's hot...  :'(   and his facebook is full of sluts. He seems to have been a womanizer but somehow gave me reasons to believe that "I am special to him"). And I'd reaaally reallly like to share the cabin with him  :unibrow:    but... 7 months... I've never lived with a man, not even for 2 full days. I dont know what I want  :'(    I DONT WANT TO GROW UP, I DONT WANT TO GROW UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUP

SO much to think, life's too complicated for women  :'(   . And what if we board the same ship... what will happen after those 7 months contract? He wants to work on board of a fucking ship for his whole lifetime and I only want to complete one contract and then continue trying with airlines. Wouldnt it  be much better to break up now before getting hurt with the news of how we're split  apart by the company? How long will it last? Am I wasting my precious time (me 31... tic tac tic tac)? Again, I wish I had been a man.. I wish I could just date people without the burdensome load of emotions  :'(

Omg Andy why so pessimistic :lol: :lol: :lol: Just give it a go and see how it goes.

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #26162 on: June 04, 2017, 03:03:46 AM »
Omg Andy why so pessimistic :lol: :lol: :lol: Just give it a go and see how it goes.

what if I give him a go and he cheats on me and then the whole crew knows it?  I mean, his FB is reaaaaaallllyyyy full of sluts. He even dated a famous whoe when younger (you can google her ,her name is Graciela Alfano  :'(   and yes, he was around 22 and she was an around fifty cougar by then. and guess what, he had a gf at that time and she knew it when she saw them in a magazine. I know all this cause he told me when we were in the buddies phase and neither of us thought we could end up dating)  :'(   

Anyways I just HOPE to board the same ship as him  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :banana 

Note: yes, I am well aware of the fact that I express contradictory feelings
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:55:26 AM by Stifler's Mom »

Backfromthedead

• It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #26163 on: June 04, 2017, 09:32:02 AM »

Now that is more like "typical female".  :nod:  :D

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
« Reply #26164 on: June 06, 2017, 12:20:46 AM »
what if I give him a go and he cheats on me and then the whole crew knows it?  I mean, his FB is reaaaaaallllyyyy full of sluts. He even dated a famous whoe when younger (you can google her ,her name is Graciela Alfano  :'(   and yes, he was around 22 and she was an around fifty cougar by then. and guess what, he had a gf at that time and she knew it when she saw them in a magazine. I know all this cause he told me when we were in the buddies phase and neither of us thought we could end up dating)  :'(   

Anyways I just HOPE to board the same ship as him  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :banana 

The questions is, who HASN'T dated Graciela Alfano? :lol:

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #26165 on: June 06, 2017, 08:16:49 PM »
 :fpalm:   oh nooo, you too??!!! 

I'll see him in 15 days, he invited me to his house. He's Uruguayan. Let's see how that goes...

Menelaos

• A Classic Case
« Reply #26166 on: June 11, 2017, 10:18:58 PM »
:fpalm:   oh nooo, you too??!!! 

I'll see him in 15 days, he invited me to his house. He's Uruguayan. Let's see how that goes...

Not me. :lol: Good stuff, good luck to the two of you!

Artemisia

• Very Old At Heart
« Reply #26167 on: June 15, 2017, 03:19:29 PM »
Thank you

on topic: Im still waiting for the boarding date and itineraries