Please login or register. July 28, 2014, 01:21:15 PM

Author Topic: Sasha (Axl's girl)  (Read 13387 times)

Karin_Sixx

• All Geared Up
  • What A Piece Of Ass
Re: Sasha (Axl´s girl)
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2007, 02:18:30 PM »
well shes obviouxly going out with him due to his status, he aint a good looking chap nomore

He really is, and he's extremely charming.
Quote from: 2NaFish
I Love Karin Sixx

oneAXLinamillion

• King Dick
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2007, 12:32:46 PM »
Axl has got taste in women's industry

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2007, 07:44:26 PM »
Listen, Axl may be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.  He was never serious with this chick.  When certain publications labeled her as his 'girlfriend' it wasn't meant as a serious thing but rather a fun thing.

Sources tell The New York Post that Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was spotted at the Miami night club Snatch earlier this week, partying until 5 AM. The rocker's fun included a five-minute ride on a mechanical bull and a saucy show from his girlfriend Sasha, who spent the night dancing on poles and bar tables. Rose told the audience at the band's show the following night in Fort Lauderdale: "I don't remember where I was... but I know it had something to do with a mechanical bull."

Axl would never settle for a chick like this.  Again, she has been offiically out ot the picture since June of 07 and that is a fact.

If you think I am warchild, you are a moron.  I am his girlfriend.  We type nothing alike and there are certain people on this forum who know who we are but they will never tell!

I love Axl

• Fuckin' Innocent
  • I just want you to know who I am
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2008, 06:23:21 PM »
 :disgust:I think she is pretty, but Axl has no luck in love. I'll try to meet him and I''l make him happy! :D

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2008, 09:28:40 PM »
:disgust:I think she is pretty, but Axl has no luck in love. I'll try to meet him and I''l make him happy! :D

Trust me when I say looks can be very deceiving.  If you met this chick you would not think she is pretty at all but rather disgusting.

She smells of alcohol, urine and sex.

She smokes like a fish and drinks like a fish.

She is rather gross and that is why Axl was never serious with her or with any woman he was seen photoed with during the 2006 tour.

I will say it again.  Axl may be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.  His choice in women who he deems serious are clean women and very classy.  Did you ever hear or read or see pictures of Stephanie or Erin dirty dancing on bar tables and stripping like Sasha did in Miami in 2006?  No you didn't and that is because even though Erin and Stephanie pretty much used Axl, they were still classy and clean women.

Don't give anymore thought or attention to this bimbo and wannabe model known as Sasha Volkova.  She has been out of the picture now since June 2007 and that is a fact!
If you think I am warchild, you are a moron.  I am his girlfriend.  We type nothing alike and there are certain people on this forum who know who we are but they will never tell!

GunsNR

• Banned
  • It Was A Long Time With Me
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 12:16:40 AM »
Don't give anymore thought or attention to this bimbo and wannabe model known as Sasha Volkova.
Well we try not to,but you keep talking about her.........
heauiehaih ur a child for me little boy...

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 05:15:57 AM »
Well we try not to,but you keep talking about her.........

It's called setting the record straight so people won't assume bogus information or lies. 

beachbumgirl

• Banned
  • Realtime Visionary
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2008, 03:57:14 PM »

well, but "stripping in 2006" and "being out of the picture since june 2007" ....i think she has been out of the picture immediately afer that incident in a bar..wasn´t it in 2006? ;)

No, she was on and off in 2007.  She was in Mexico at the first show.   Here is a picture of her behind Axl at the first Mexico gig in June, 2007. (Click on second picture).

http://gnrdaily.com/gallery_detail.asp?GalleryId=30#

After this show, she was kicked to the curb by Axl. 

« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 04:01:03 PM by pinetree »

I love Axl

• Fuckin' Innocent
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2008, 06:23:11 AM »
so I have a chance, I have class and I'm not a bitch. Save my name: Miriam, from Brazil.One day I'll meet him and even I just tell  that I love him and just want him who I am, like in the song Iris. :D

misterbrownstone

• NewGNR Crew!
  • Very Old At Heart
  • Axl is my #1 fan.
    • rock and roll superfest
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2008, 09:26:51 PM »
nah, he was with that blonde chick, remember the limo kissing photo?  yea, glad he got rid of Sasha, she's not hot at all.
t('.'t)

I love Axl

• Fuckin' Innocent
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »
well, but things can change . don't you think? :cool:

Tika

• Fuckin' Innocent
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2008, 06:35:22 PM »

Trust me when I say looks can be very deceiving.  If you met this chick you would not think she is pretty at all but rather disgusting.

She smells of alcohol, urine and sex.

She smokes like a fish and drinks like a fish.

She is rather gross and that is why Axl was never serious with her or with any woman he was seen photoed with during the 2006 tour.

I will say it again.  Axl may be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.  His choice in women who he deems serious are clean women and very classy.  Did you ever hear or read or see pictures of Stephanie or Erin dirty dancing on bar tables and stripping like Sasha did in Miami in 2006?  No you didn't and that is because even though Erin and Stephanie pretty much used Axl, they were still classy and clean women.

Don't give anymore thought or attention to this bimbo and wannabe model known as Sasha Volkova.  She has been out of the picture now since June 2007 and that is a fact!

And you know this how????   :?:

isa

• Bad Obsession
  • Nothing Last Forever...
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »
is he actually dating someone right now?

rose90

• A Stranger We Met
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2008, 04:47:13 AM »
 no, sorry girlies but hes mine he wants a real person that can handle the rock n roll lifestyle and i can do that,  :D ;) :)and i don't think hes dating right now, but he better hurry, sad but true but he isnt getting younger.  :(

rose90

• A Stranger We Met
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2008, 04:49:02 AM »
another thing,wow i never noticed that mexico pic with her in the background!!? thanks oh and is that nicolas cage or who is he