ok... I'll finish my theory tonight, (since I'm leaving tomorrow) I want to say many things, I will, here it comes, my largest post:
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore is dead. Nothing you can say, think or wish would bring him back. Albus died to teach Potter a lesson.
-Dumbledore and Potter see the Dark Mark and land on the astronomy tower .
-Dumbledore asks Potter to bring Snape, he begs him to get Severus Snape.
-Draco Malfoy comes into the room, and Potter finds himself petrified and hidden (by Dumbledore) under James's cloak,facing the scene. (Albus wanted Potter to look, so he would be certain of what he saw, so we would be certain of what we read.)
Now Malfoy's plan was a brilliant, in a twisted way. How did he know Dumbledore went looking for a horcrux that night and that he would be facing an agonizing Albus? He knew he wouldn't be able to take him if Dumbledore was alright, so he let some Death Eaters into the castle.
Another common question is... why didn't Dumbledore take on a 16 year old boy... the reason is simple... he left Harry facing the scene, remember. He lets Malfoy explain himself so Harry would understand he was right all along about Draco, and so he can watch the fear across Malfoy's face when he thought of Voldemort (I assume Potter didn't take Voldemort very serious.) let's go on..
- Death Eaters come into the room.
- Severus Snape bursts in and pushes Draco out of the way and stares at Albus.
Now, at this point...
- "Severus..." (Dumbledore's pleads)
The sound frightened Harry beyond anything he had experienced all
evening. For the first time, Dumbledore was pleading...
Snape gazed for a moment at Dumbledore, and there was revulsion and
hatred etched in the harsh lines of his face.
Dumbledore was pleading... of course he was... Dumbledore realized he had to teach Potter a lesson and to prepare us as well for the bloodfest that the seventh book will be... and he needed to be slaughtered.
I will now quote Albus Dumbledore, in order for you to understand the lesson he taught Potter:
"I am far wiser, far more powerful, and far less important that you." - Dumbledore to Potter
And the most important thing...
Dumbledore knew about Snape's Unbreakable Bow... The Unbrekable Bow is a pact, you'd die if you don't succed. Snape swore that he would help Draco in his task. (which, we now know, was to kill Dumbledore.)
I stand by what I've been sayin' since I first read the book; Severus Snape is an inoccent man and he acted on Dumbledore's orders.
Remember that conversation Dumbledore held with Severus, in the woods?
- Severus tells Albus that Albus "takes too much for granted."
- Severus tells Dumbledore that maybe he, Severus, doesn't want to do "it" anymore.
- Dumbledore tells Severus that he agreed to do "it" so he has to do "it."
- Dumbledore questions Severus about making investigations in his house
Albus Dumbledore's orders...
let's continue our story...
- Dumbledore pleads "Severus..."
- Snape's face has an expression of "revulsion and hatred."
well yeah... I just explained why...
- Dumbledore says: "Severus... Please..."
This is too much for Snape, he knows what Albus is thinkin' of, he needed to kill him in order:
- To succed at what he swore he would do.
- To save Draco and Narcissa Malfoy from being killed by Lord Voldemort
- To save Potter from a room full of death eaters.
Albus's death saved 4 lifes that night, incluiding Potter's...
"I am far wiser, far more powerful, and far less important that you." -Dumbledore to Potter
Long story short (haha, yeah right)... Potter thinks there are 7 horcruxes, because Dumbledore said so...
I believe most of the Horcruxes are gone, but two... one (we don't know yet) and the last one: Lord Voldemort.
R.A.B. stole the locket... R.A.B. is Regulus Black... he was a death eater but then he left, blah blah blah
-The Deathly Hallows are the pople behind the veil.
-Petunia Dursley is a witch, not a squib, a witch.
-Potter will return to Hogwarts to hear from the Albus Dumbledore protrait the story of his black hand and how to destroy the horcruxes.
-Potter will face Voldemort at Godric's Hollow
-Snape might die (I'm just not sure...)
- Either Ron or Hermione would die.
- No more Quidditch
- "Harry, you have your mother's eyes" this was said so often, I'm sure it's a clue, which leads me to believe Harry will defeat the Dark Lord and it has something to do with Harry's having Lily's eyes.
- The mistery of Albus having James's cloak will be revealed.
- Kreacher is an important character, very important.
- Severus Snape is innocent.
well, hahaha, now I'm a freak, but I don't care, these are really good books and I fuckin' love 'em. See ya all in 3 weeks.