Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 04:20:47 PM

Author Topic: Neurotic Outsiders  (Read 860 times)

SpaceAce13

• All Geared Up
  • The ladies call me Mr. Speed
Neurotic Outsiders
« on: November 02, 2006, 11:36:12 PM »
Does anybody else here like the Neurotic Outsiders. The band consists of Duff, Matt Sorum, Steve Jones (sex pistols), and John Taylor (duran duran). They only have 1 cd called neurotic outsiders, and i really like it. At first I just bought it because duff was in the band, but when i actually listened to it i found out that it was  a really good cd.

discuss :nod:
When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off.
- Ace Frehley

DTROSES

• It Was A Long Time With Me
Neurotic Outsiders
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 11:37:07 PM »
Yeah I love it, they are a kick ass band. I wish they would record another record.

Rock Diva

• Man Of Wealth And Taste
Neurotic Outsiders
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 01:16:11 AM »
I guess listening to Loaded put me off trying out Neurotic outsiders. Maybe some day, but not today.

nemo

• ..floog...?
Neurotic Outsiders
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 02:58:01 AM »
Quote from: "Rock Diva"
I guess listening to Loaded put me off trying out Neurotic outsiders. Maybe some day, but not today.

nah, you're not missing anything

DTROSES

Neurotic Outsiders
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 03:34:33 PM »
I'd say try this band to anyone who has a few bucks to spare, you can always find this cd for cheap at used cd stores, it has GN'R members in it and the songs are catchy.

Backfromthedead

Re: Neurotic Outsiders
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 11:02:57 AM »
Yes, reviving a very old topic... here Steve Jones talks about Neurotic Outsiders:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYK-s5i105M

I liked this album back in '96 (in fact I still do). I already owned the 2 solo albums by Steve Jones (one incl. Axl on guest vocals) plus some collaborations (e.g. he played guitar on Iggy's "Instinct").

Here's an old clip I found (about his 2nd solo album) and Slash is commenting too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_u5p_IIybU
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 11:13:49 AM by Backfromthedead »

Backfromthedead

Re: Neurotic Outsiders
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 06:17:30 PM »
Steve Jones will play on The Professional's new album (he used to be in that band in the early '80s), Duff will be on it too!

Pre-order The Professionals' new album through PledgeMusic and gain access to exclusive updates, content & merchandise.

The Professionals’ brand new album What In The World is now available for pre-order.

The LP boasts 10 new tracks and in addition to the core group of Paul Cook, Paul Myers and Tom Spencer it features a host of guests including Marco Pironni (Adam & The Ants), Billy Duffy (The Cult), Duff McKagan (Guns ‘n’ Roses), Phil Collen (Def Leppard), Mick Jones (The Clash) and of course Steve Jones!
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/the-professionals-what-in-the-world